49 Buckingham Road, Swan View WA 6056
This property will not disappoint!
Swan View WA 6056POA
House - Swan View WA
There’s a problem that many motoring enthusiasts face at least once – not having enough space for another car or room to play and tinker from home…but what about caravan, boat, bike and those dream restorations that you need space for?
I think you are going to agree from below, that we have that covered.
Be mesmerised with this 6×9, 3 phase powered workshop with full RHS construction. Built in colourbond, and yes it does have roof insulation. With secure parking for 4 vehicles on this property I’m sure you are starting to pencil this at the top of your “must see” list for 2022!
Located in Swan View on the edge of Greenmount, this home was built in 2009 it features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, rear access 3 phase powered workshop, 2 car garage and parking for multiple cars to the front. The private courtyard entrance spills into a hobbyist reticulated gardening area for those wanting to live more sustainably. All this looking over to “Railway Reserves Heritage Trail” So..if you love bushwalks or riding your bike then this is one of Perth’s lovely bushlands leading to the waterfalls of John Forrest National Park.
Head to the rear, open the double gates from the side or go through the double garage that has a roller door to the 6×12 raised gable patio with curtains to fence for a fantastic entertaining area without cross beams for added clearance.
Perfectly paved taking you around behind the workshop which is also paved over an easement where you can store the boat, trailer, bikes or use it as the perfect storage spot.
With the workshop and room for lots of vehicles or weekend toys being the obvious main attraction, there’s another selling point this house has going for it…..it’s actually really nice – featuring:
* Roomy main bedroom with large walk-in robe, lovely en-suite with double shower
* 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
* Activity room for the kid or perfect study area
* Formal lounge/theatre
* Family room
* Games area
* Meals area
* Perfect kitchen with stainless steel 900mm oven, gas stove, rangehood
* Flip mix taps, Bosch dishwasher
* Ducted 8 zone reverse cycle air conditioning throughout home
* 16kw 3 phase Panasonic installed in 2018
* Solar Power System – 6.6kW using LG Neon 2 Panels and Fronius Inverter and smart
meter installed in 2018
* Secluded leafy entrance
* Plenty of parking for family and friends to the front
* Patio to fence blinds
* Fully reticulated lawns & gardens with remote access via app
* Front courtyard reticulated vegetable garden beds and planter boxes
* Recessed back yard entertaining area
* External facing security cameras and NVR system
* Conduit and network cabling installed to most rooms, speaker cables ran from theatre to patio area
LAST FINANCIAL WATER RATES APPROX $1285.58
LAST FINANCIAL COUNCIL RATES $1665.64
There is a lot to tell about this property so don’t miss the opportunity to see it at our “Grand home open”
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport