48a Keane Street, Wembley WA 6014
The Definition of Immaculate, in Every Single Way!
Wembley WA 6014POA
House - Wembley WA
This high quality built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom-plus study two-storey home is impressively perched on an easy-care 517sqm block that encourages modern lock-up-and-leave living in one of the best parts of town.
Downstairs, impeccable floor tiling graces the main hub of the house – a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area. The stylish kitchen itself oozes class in the form of sparkling stone bench tops, funky light fittings, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a scullery with its own double sinks, a bonus walk-in pantry, an integrated range hood, integrated microwave and oven appliances, a sleek ceramic hotplate and so much more. It is an entertainer’s delight!
Also on the ground floor is a generous master-bedroom suite that is carpeted for complete comfort. There, you will find a large fitted walk-in wardrobe, access out to the side of the property and a stunning fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – twin “his and hers” stone vanities, shower, separate toilet and all.
Upstairs, the minor sleeping quarters – made up of three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, an additional powder room, a well-appointed main family bathroom with a shower, separate bath and stone vanity and a walk-in linen press are serviced by a spacious activity room with a sweeping tree-lined vista from its fabulous front balcony. At the rear, a delightful alfresco off the family room encourages private outdoor entertaining whilst overlooking the serene backyard and lush lawns. A future swimming pool wouldn’t look out of place here, either.
This sublime residence so enviably falls within the catchment zone for Shenton College and is only walking distance away from Wembley Primary School, the picturesque Herdsman Lake and wonderful cafes and restaurants. The freeway, the city, beautiful Lake Monger, Wembley Golf Course, Bold Park and our glorious coastline are just minutes from your front doorstep in their own right. What a spot!
– Study nook
– Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
– Carpeted upstairs activity room
– Carpeted bedrooms
– Downstairs master suite with a WIR
– Upstairs 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with BIR’s
– Quality ensuite and second bathrooms
– Separate upper-level toilet
– Functional laundry with linen storage, a stone bench top and outdoor access
– Ground-floor and upper floor powder rooms
– Under-stair storage
– Walk-in upstairs linen press
– Stone bench tops
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– White plantation shutters
– Feature “trio” stepped ceiling cornices
– Skirting boards
– Feature entry door
– Timber-lined eaves
– Balcony, off the activity room upstairs
– Outdoor alfresco entertaining at the rear
– Double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry and external access to the rear
– Front and rear lawns
– Low-maintenance gardens
– Strolling distance from an early-learning school and Grantham Park
– Short walk to cafes, food, bus stops, Herdsman Lake, Lake Monger and more
– Close to shopping and public transport, as well as the freeway
– Catchment zone for Shenton College and Wembley Primary School
– Perfectly positioned between the city and coast
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport