46 Herdsman Parade, Wembley WA 6014
Character 'Californian Bungalow' on generous block.
Wembley WA 6014POA
House - Wembley WA
• Brick and tile home facing West/East on 670sqm block with 16.7metre frontage, extension is timber framed.
• Character home offering jarrah timber flooring, the high ceilings of yesteryear complimented with ornate cornices.
• Well maintained gardens to the home including a generous backyard perfect for the kids trampoline or add a pool with access to the backyard from the laneway (ROW) Perfect for tradies with a trailer or someone with a caravan.
• Big open plan lounge and dining zones with French doors opening to your front verandah.
• Lounge is complimented by a gas heater.
• Large central kitchen with a north aspect, very light and bright, offering a dishwasher, double sink, gas cooktops and plenty of bench and cupboard space. Perfect for an update/renovation.
• Retro bathroom offers a separate shower to bath and vanity .
• Main bedroom is west facing and offers a ceiling fan. Definitely room for robes plus the bedroom has a nice aspect to the frontyard.
• 2nd bedroom is a decent size (room for robes) and offers the high ceilings.
• Linen cupboard to the hallway
• Gas storage hot water system.
• 46 Herdsman Parade, Wembley offers a lock up garage plus parking at the front of garage and in yard.
• An extension to the back of the home includes 2 minor bedrooms that could be utilised as a study/nursery or storage.
• The extension also includes a big living area which would be perfect as a teenagers or parents retreat opening direct to you aforementioned backyard.
• Laundry could be refurbished into a 2nd bathroom. The WC is located here plus some storage.
• The front of 46 Herdsman Parade, Wembley has been designed to offer you privacy and security.
• Location is excellent only moments from the Herdsman Hotel with drive through bottle shop and great restaurant. The Herdsman Lake offers numerous playgrounds and bike/walking paths. The Herdies food market with numerous restaurants and amenities is close as is the Floreat Forum with Woolworths and Coles.
• Schools include the Bold Park Primary School, Wembley Primary School plus the new Bob Hawke Senior High School and Churchlands High School a bus trip away.
• Transport is very convenient with a bus route walking distance away plus access to the freeway is super close.
• Located between the CBD and the beach, 46 Herdsman Parade, Wembley, will appeal to investors, families, upsizers, professionals, builders and more!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport