44 Harbeck Drive, Kealy WA 6280
ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES
Kealy WA 6280POA
House - Kealy WA
It is with great pleasure to present to the market for the first time this 2018 modern home built by Smart Homes Ventura Group located in the new Dawson Estate Kealy. Start enjoying the best of the South West from your doorstep in this show stopping home.
First impressions start from the beautiful street appeal and continue on upon entry leading into the light and bright master bedroom with walk-in robe complimented by a spacious en-suite. Leading down the hallway you will find the separate theatre and additional storage room followed by good sized minor bedrooms with floor to ceiling sliding mirror robes finished with black trim and ceiling fans.
The open plan living area is bathed in beautiful natural light, overlooked by the stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, plentiful bench and cupboard space and large walk-in pantry for any aspiring home chef. The laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen and offers bench space and walk-in linen press.
Offering many extra features such as LED lighting, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, manicured gardens/lawns reticulated off the mains, 24 solar panels (6.6 kw), dual side access for all vehicles and to top it off a 7.5m x 5.5m powered workshop with 3m high roller door makes this property is hard to beat!
Designed with practicality in mind and showcasing stylish contemporary living is this one of a kind home located in the exclusive Dawson Estate, Kealy only 100m to close to Cape Naturaliste College shopping centre, restaurants, medical centre and coming soon will be the Bunbury farmers market.
Call Richard Krikken 0488 988 292 to make your must see appointment today!
Other highlights of this home include:
• Beautiful street appeal with manicured lawns and gardens.
• Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and separate W/C, security shutters to windows
• Cleverly designed floor plan including plenty of additional storage
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes
• Second bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
• Generous laundry off kitchen with bench space and walk-in linen press
• Light and bright open plan kitchen/dining/living featuring high ceilings
• LED lighting throughout home
• Ducted reverse-cylce air-conditioning throughout home
• NBN connected
• Office nook off hallway
• Beautifully manicured lawns and established gardens and veggie beds reticulated off mains
• Double alfresco entertaining area with outdoor blind
• Double garage with extra height
• Dual unobstructed side access to accommodate boat, caravan, recreational vehicles
• 24 solar panels to keep the electricity bills down
• 7.5×5.5m powered workshop with 3m high roller door and annex
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport