43/25 O’Connor Close, North Coogee WA 6163
Living the Beachside Dream
North Coogee WA 6163POA
Apartment - North Coogee WA
While most people reserve their long-awaited holidays for a spot of seaside indulgence, this tastefully appointment one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment offers the same rejuvenating experience on daily rotation.
Located within the award-winning South Beach Estate and just a few sandy steps away from the tranquil shores of the Indian Ocean, this bright and breezy sanctuary is part of the Elements development – an architecturally designed collection of beachside apartments and beach houses just minutes from the action of South Fremantle.
As expected, the fit-out is a celebration of chic, coastal accents and low maintenance living which accommodate the refreshing sea breezes, ocean views and warm natural light.
Wide set, engineered oak floorboards offset by a crisp alabaster interior of gloss white cabinetry and a handy ‘storage’ feature-wall, define the home’s effortless boho-luxe style.
An open-plan living, kitchen and dining, fitted with split-system air-conditioning, an induction stove top, integrated Miele dishwasher and loads of cupboard space, lead to a private balcony, which seamlessly transforms into an outdoor living zone.
Other enviable features include solid, industrial-grade sliding doors and windows which shield from the elements; built-in-robes, a ceiling fan and balcony access from the bedroom; spa-style bathroom; keypad/intercom security entrance and a gated, below-ground parking bay for one. As a surprise bonus, the store room (as referred to on the floorplan) is supersized and currently being utilised as a baby’s nursery. The option here being to use this extra room as it was originally intended as a store room or a home office.
For lovers of an active, low maintenance lifestyle with access to excellent cycle and walking paths, leisurely strolls into South Fremantle to enjoy its eclectic café, bar and dining options, along with its abundance of wellness and holistic health facilities, living here is so much more than a home – it’s a lifestyle.
The iconic Fremantle Markets and Fremantle Farmer’s Market, Fremantle Train Station, Peaches Fresh and South Fremantle IGA, Fremantle Hospital (plus an assortment of other medical facilities) and several bus routes are all within the locality and easily accessible.
– Located in the award-winning South Beach Estate
– Architecturally designed ‘Elements’ apartment development
– Neutral interior colour palette
– Wide-set engineered oak floorboards throughout
– Industrial-grade solid windows and sliding doors
– Direct beach access and water glimpses
– Excellent natural light and breezeways
– Split system air-conditioner in living area
– Supreme low-maintenance/lock-and-leave attributes
– Built-in-robes and ceiling fan in bedroom
– Private balcony; with storage and planter boxes
– Luxury bathroom
– Secure keypad/intercom entrance
– Several steps to the beach and walking distance to the excitement of South Fremantle
– Cafes, bars and restaurants; wellness and yoga facilities and grocery options in abundance
– Close proximity to Fremantle Train Station and bus routes.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces