42 Watkins Loop, Tapping WA 6065
True Tapping Gem!
Tapping WA 6065POA
House - Tapping WA
This immaculate, attractive light filled 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Tapping home with 2 living areas awaits your immediate inspection. Situated on a 439m2 block adjacent to bushland is in a whisper quiet location, close to parkland, schools and transport. Lovingly maintained this quality home has a private walled front garden and a rear garden complete with patio and sparkling pool. This quality open plan residence will appeal to families of all ages or downsizers looking to live in this very family friendly suburb. Call Carole ASAP now on 041 041 9241 as this one will be snapped up quick!
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Family/Dining, Lounge, Pool, Patio, Double Garage.
– In an elevated position and an attractive walled front garden with perfect lawn at the front gives a nice warm welcome home!
– Whisper quiet location adjacent to tranquil bushland.
– The front private courtyard is a perfect spot to sit with the morning coffee or enjoy a glass of wine in the evening.
-This great floor plan makes this home ideal for families looking for separate living areas, good-sized bedrooms and more.
-Two distinct living zones create a home where there’s plenty of room here for everyone to enjoy their own space and to come together as a family as well.
– With neutral decor throughout and polished bamboo flooring throughout most of the home, makes this move in ready!
– Lounge to the front of the home is a great spot to unwind at the end of the day.
– Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar is at the heart of the casual living area and features plenty of drawer and cupboard storage, 4 burner gas cook top, electric oven, built in pantry and dishwasher. You can certainly get the creative juices flowing here!
– Good sized family and casual dining areas with give that open, spacious feel. The quality easy maintenance bamboo flooring helps keep cleaning to a minimum…… this area flows beautifully with the outdoors.
– Large main bedroom features walk in robe and adjoining ensuite.
– The three minor bedrooms are all a good size, one features walk in robe, the other two have built in robes so all the kids should be happy.
– Second bathroom close to the three minor bedrooms features bath, shower and a separate WC, perfect for reducing any morning queues.
– Undercover patio area is the ideal spot to chill outdoors and enjoy the summer BBQ’s. This private low maintenance rear garden features a sparkling pool and spa……. so come on summer fun!
– Laundry conveniently close to the washing line and good sized linen storage.
– Double garage with remote controlled door with brand new motor.
-Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year climate control.
– Other features include: Side gate, reticulation, roof insulation, gas storage hot water system.
This home was built in 2007 and situated on approx. 439m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it’s members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath