42/38-42 Waterloo Crescent, East Perth WA 6004
Picture Postcard Panorama!
East Perth WA 6004POA
Apartment - East Perth WA
Nestled high up on the fourth floor, this fully-renovated one-bedroom one-bathroom apartment boasts spectacular panoramic foreshore, park and Swan River views, making it one of the best buys in this part of town.
Gleaming wooden floorboards grace the interior of this stylish pad, inclusive of an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area where a range hood and gas-upright cooker meet tiled splashbacks and heaps of built-in storage.
Sliding doors reveal a large bedroom with a double-size built-in wardrobe and a sleek ensuite bathroom that has been impressively revamped to include a shower, vanity and toilet. The sweeping balcony vista also includes the WACA Ground, right across to Perth’s rolling hills. Completing the package is remote-controlled access to your own secure parking bay.
Here at “Waterloo Heights”, the free yellow CAT bus is perfectly positioned on the same street, whilst you will love living only walking distance away from food, cafes and shopping on Royal Street, Gloucester Park, our world-class Optus Stadium via the stunning Matagarup Bridge, the CBD and more. This development also represents strong rental potential for investors, if you decide to go down that path. Opportunity knocks – and loudly!
– Wooden floorboards
– Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area
– Separate bedroom with built-in robes
– Ensuite bathroom
– Awesome views
– Skirting boards
– Secure under-cover car bay, with remote access
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– 30m to the nearest CAT bus stop
– 400m to Gloucester Park
– 500m to Perth Girls’ School Civic Precinct
– 650m to Victoria Gardens
– 650m to Wellington Square redevelopment
– 700m to the Swan River
– 750m to Claisebrook Cove
– 1.3km to Optus Stadium (via Trafalgar Bridge)
– 1.4km to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.7km to Perth CBD
– Highgate Primary School and Bob Hawke College catchment zones
– Close to both Mercedes College and Trinity College
Rates & Dimensions:
– Total Area 45sqm
– Council Rates $1,222.70 p.a.
– Water Rates $757.40 p.a.
– Strata Admin $737.02 p/qtr
– Strata Reserve $313.93 p/qtr
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces