41 Walcott Street, Broome WA 6725
ROMANTIC HISTORY - PEARLERS HOME
Broome WA 6725POA
House - Broome WA
This traditional pearling master’s residence is a future jewel in the crown of the highly coveted Pearlers Hill region of Old Broome.
Presented in comfortable condition with well-proportioned rooms including four bedrooms, several enclosed verandas that offer some comfortable sitting and dining areas plus a neat family room which is adjacent to the kitchen.
Traditional features included polished timber flooring to the main house, high ceilings plus lattice and storm shutters on all enclosed verandas.
On a brilliant allotment with lush established tropical gardens, the property has excellent fencing, clear driveway access, a granny flat with a bathroom, double carport, sparkling in ground pool.
Currently leased at short term rental income.
• Classic Old Broome Pearlers residence
• Traditional timber floors and high ceilings
• Paved and enclosed in ground pool
• Fully fenced 1,633 lot with extensive parking
• Lush, shady established tropical gardens
Property Features include.
– carport – double carport near the shed granny flat
– bathrooms – one in the main house and one outside for the granny flat
– Kitchen – beautiful, renovated kitchen
– Large entertaining area – verandas and outdoor entertaining plus a separate lounge
– Wooden decking – small deck outside the kitchen
– Any unique property features – Large original Pearler home – Municipal Heritage
– Below ground swimming pool
– Granny flat has two bedrooms with a kitchen/dining/living studio area
– Large lot 1633m2
-renovation/extension plans available
Shire Rates: $2,629.88 (21/22) estimated
Water Rates: $1,500 (21/22) estimated
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport