41 Nottingham Street, East Victoria Park WA 6101
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
East Victoria Park WA 6101POA
House - East Victoria Park WA
Immaculate Family Home
Opportunity to secure a recently renovated single level 3 bedroom family home in East Vic Park. Just 10 mins to Perth CBD with great transport links to make your daily commute stress-free!
Entertaining season is here and your friends will be green with envy when they see your spacious open plan family home and large backyard. If you love to cook and entertain this home is for you. Situated on a slightly elevated 506sqm block the home has refreshing breezes throughout the day.
Inside you will fall in love with the 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom layout with a formal lounge and massive central open plan living area, this is as good as it gets in East Victoria Park . Size, style and location, all combined, to give you the perfect family living without a cent to spend. Recently renovated and ready to go you will need to be quick to book your viewing!
With restaurants to satisfy any palate, as well as old-fashioned hotels and bars, this lively strip is active any time of day. Also close to recreational facilities like Aqualife Centre and Leisure Life Centre, Park shopping Centre, schools, Curtin University and transport.
For more information call Sharon on 0418 928 997 for more information.
• Single level, open plan family home
• Entry hall leading into lounge room
• Separate dining room
• Kitchen featuring a breakfast bar & scullery, with quality appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Family room opening out to the backyard entertaining terrace and yard
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with shower & WC
• Remaining two bedrooms good size, one with built in robes
• Stylish main bathroom with shower and vanity
• Laundry with easy access to cloths line
• Separate WC
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Outdoor alfresco surrounded with established gardens and grassed area
• Manicured front gardens
• Exposed aggregate driveway with carport & ample parking
• Shoppers entry to scullery
• Store room plus garden shed
• Alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Close to: Park Shopping Centre, Victoria Park café Strip and pubs, schools, Curtin University, Collier
Park Golf Club, sporting facilities, transport and CBD
Built: 1990, brick & tile
Water rates: approx. $1,179.36 per annum
Council rates: approx. $1,963.73 per annum
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport