41 Newell Way, Noranda WA 6062
Options here are plentiful for the astute investor! OPEN BY APPOINTMENT !
Noranda WA 6062POA
House - Noranda WA
A perfect opportunity to grow your portfolio.
This two-story brick and tile property has lots of extras as can be attested by the current tenants who have happily resided at the property for the last 2 years and would love the opportunity to extend following the expiry of their lease.
Featuring formal lounge & dining, Master bedroom with large renovated ensuite and WIR, large open-plan kitchen and meals, huge games room with wood combustion heater & bar, laundry with WC, double powered rear garage plus drive through lock up carport. For extra comfort there is reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Great sized back yard with spa and a patio with built in gas BBQ to entertain family and friends.
It’s hard to let this go by.
Other inclusions to this home include:
– Electric oven
– Gas cooktop
– Alarm system
– 6.6 kw solar system
– 5.5 horse powered bore
– Mixed floor and window treatments throughout.
All this on a large fully landscaped 725 sqm of subdivisible land (approval required) property is zoned R25 and is in an amazing sort after location with amazing local facilities such as:
– Walking distance to multiple parks and reserves.
– Variety of schools – Noranda Primary School, Camboon Primary School, Morley Senior High School, Hampton Park Primary School, North Morley Primary School
– Fantastic shopping options – Hawaiian’s Noranda, Lincoln Village Shopping Centre, Noranda Sports Complex, Mirrabooka The square & Morley Galleria
– As well as being approximately 15 minutes’ drive to the CBD and to Perth Airport.
Currently Tenanted until 16th July 2022 @ $500.00 per week.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport