41/80 Mooro Drive, Mount Claremont WA 6010
Relaxed living in prestigious lifestyle location
Mount Claremont WA 6010POA
Apartment - Mount Claremont WA
Enjoy an active lifestyle with independence and your own home in a sought-after coastal location, without the hassle of a larger property. This lovely two-bedroom villa in the Regent Park Estate for over-55s offers easy living, an idyllic location and lots to do in surrounding areas. No exit fee.
Welcome to Regent Park: https://regentparkestate.com.au/about-us/
Thoughtfully laid out and smartly presented, inside you’ll find two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a semi-ensuite, plus an optional third bedroom or study. The open-plan living area extends to a paved courtyard, with a shady walled garden at the front of the property. A separate laundry, storeroom and built-in robes throughout will keep your home uncluttered and organised. And the setting is wonderful – a quiet, leafy development that includes a bowling green and friendly community centre offering social functions and exercise classes, plus a heated swimming pool to help you keep fit and active.
Features include, but are not limited to:
– Master bedroom with semi-ensuite
– Attractive semi-ensuite bathroom with tub and separate shower
– Paved alfresco courtyard with pergola plus shaded front garden with security fence and walls
– Good-sized open-plan kitchen overlooking living room
– Laundry with access to drying courtyard outside
– Freshly painted throughout
– Solid brick-and-tile roof construction, built in 1990
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge room
– Communal swimming pool
– Total living area 88sqm (approx). Total land size 177sqm
– Bus stop across the road
– Great location between Floreat Forum and shopping in Claremont
– Maintained communal gardens and Pint Tree Park at the rear
The wider location also has much to offer – a bus stop over the road will take you to the city, Claremont or Floreat. On your doorstep you’ll find Claremont Quarter, bushland, the beach, Claremont Lake and the Mount Claremont shopping village, plus a lovely farmers’ market at the local primary school on Saturdays.
– Council rates $1,994.20 per annum
– Water $835.33 per annum
– Strata levies $332 per month
Please contact Susan Taylor on 0417 771 112 or Stephanie Taylor on 0408 914 117 for further information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces