40 Seahorse Crescent, Geographe WA 6280
FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE SIDE ACCESS
Geographe WA 6280POA
House - Geographe WA
Located on a 832m2 block, this wonderful 2004 built property can give you the side access, large home and massive outdoor entertaining area that you have been looking for. This family home boasts bright and spacious open plan meals and living areas, a well-appointed kitchen at the heart of the home with loads of bench and cupboard space. There is also a separate lounge/living area through glass doors. The living spaces of the home as well as the main bedroom are also comfortable all year round with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. The main bedroom is king-sized with a large walk in robe, while the 2 minor bedrooms are queen sized. Currently the 4th room is used as a study but this could comfortably make a 4th bedroom.
Outside, there is a powered shed and side access that would accommodate all caravans, trailer and/or boat, while the patio area is surrounded by beautiful gardens complements a home where presentation and low maintenance is key.
All set in a perfect location so close to parks, schools, shops and transport.
This outstanding home simply must be viewed!
• 2004 brick & tile home
• Separate Living area
• Open plan meals and family area with
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner to the living areas and main bedroom
• Centrally located kitchen overlooking the main living and outdoor entertaining areas with a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar that includes gas hot plates and electric oven
• King sized master bedroom with large walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom with vanity, large shower cubicle, spa and separate w.c.
• Two additional queen sized bedrooms
• Plus a study that could be made into a 4th bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
• Laundry room with bench, 2 door slider cupboards and separate w.c.
• Pull down staircase to roof space, ideal for extra storage
• Perfectly placed on a quiet loop road
• 500m to Geographe Bay
• 20m x 4m gabled patio
• Double auto lockup garage
• Large, powered shed
• Side access to the property for a boat, trailer and/or caravan
• Connected to town gas, water and deep sewer
• Water tank
• Gas storage HWS
• Elevated block, size appx 832m2
Bus Stop 80m (by foot)
Busselton Jetty 3.9km
Town Centre 3.6km
Geographe Bay 650m
Shopping Centre 930m
Nearest Primary School 830m
Nearest High School 6.1km
(Distances are approximate, by road unless otherwise stated.)
Please call CHRIS RIGOLL on 0408 000 632 for more details
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport