4 Newborough Place, Huntingdale WA 6110
CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOL
Huntingdale WA 6110POA
House - Huntingdale WA
Moments from the heart of Gosnells, this solid 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home sits on a generous 683sqm block. Enjoying a peaceful position, tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, the home is perfectly positioned for young families just metres from Cardington Way Reserve and within a 250m walk to Huntingdale Primary School.
The home itself presents in tidy, mostly original condition, but it’s solid brick construction and classic floor plan with multiple living areas provides a great starting point for first home buyers and young families to really make it your own. Out the back offers a great space for outdoor living with infrastructure already in place for you to build upon a dream outdoor setting. Out the front offers plenty of options for parking with a brick garage, double carport and plenty of open-air parking in the wide driveway.
* Sunken family room illuminated by natural light and in-wall air conditioner.
* Formal lounge complete with feature brick mantle and in-wall air conditioner.
* Original kitchen overlooking the meals area with freestanding cooker.
* Ceiling fans available to all bedrooms.
* Secure parking in the single garage behind a manual door.
* Double carport providing further, covered parking.
* Plenty of extra parking available in the long, wide driveway.
* Covered walkway from the carport to the front door.
* Garden shed.
* Built-in brick bar to the formal lounge.
* Garden bore and manual reticulation.
* Gas heater.
Those requiring access to public transport will enjoy the convenience of bus stops available along Matilda Street (within 200m). A variety of local shops and eateries are located close by of the corner of Warton Road and Matilda Street whilst Huntingdale IGA is a short 1.7km away on Pipit Close. Larger shopping centres can be accessed at Forest Lakes Forum, Maddington Central, The Vale and Livingston Marketplace, allowing the address a great selection of retail and supermarket chains to choose from.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 280
Council Rates: $1,520.00
Water Rates: $909.57
Block Size: 683sqm
Build Year: 1977
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Not Available
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport