4 Javelin Lane, Floreat WA 6014
Tri-level Luxury in Perry Lakes Estate
Floreat WA 6014POA
House - Floreat WA
VIEW BY APPOINTMENT | SATURDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER 11.30 am – 12pm (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR) | CALL VIVIEN YAP TO REGISTER TO ATTEND, 0433 258 818.
Situated in the Perry Lakes Estate and on the site of the 1962 Commonwealth Games, this four-bedroom, three-bathroom tri-level home is a masterpiece to behold from the moment you arrive. The staircase soaring up to the heavens encapsulates the vision of builder Collins Property Group to make clever use of this 168sqm block.
Designed by Peter Fryer, the high-end finish of this home lends a level of sophistication ranging from solid blackbutt timber and SoHo Limestone flooring, 10ft ceilings and a lift servicing all three levels. The home’s northern aspect ensures the property stays sunny during winter and cool during the warmer months.
On the ground floor, there is a laundry, double-car lock-up garage and a fully self-contained apartment featuring a kitchen, bathroom with an integrated laundry, a versatile living and sleeping area and a separate entrance via a secure courtyard. The apartment is a great option for multi-generational families or it could be rented out. Alternatively, a versatile space to run your business from.
The second floor is where you’ll spend most of your time relaxing and entertaining in the spacious 100sqm open plan living and dining room and gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel Miele appliances and a large Caesarstone island bench. There is also a 5th bedroom/study, powder room and 30.624sqm terrace and 13.610sqm balcony of external living space – perfect for alfresco entertaining throughout the seasons.
On the top floor, the spacious master suite takes full advantage of its northern aspect and as you glide open the floor-to-ceiling drapes, where you’ll capture the sunshine and sweeping views over the estate. The Deva 1750 free-standing bath in your en-suite bathroom beckons luxurious soaks at the end of your busy day. Also on this level, there are two more spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Respecting the original Perry Lakes Stadium and with the integration of the natural surrounds of the Perry Lakes Reserve, there are many references to this historic site, including the refurbishment of the original Empire and Commonwealth Games scoreboard. Stadium Drive circumnavigates the original 400 metre running track, overlooked by the original stadium seating converted into stairs within the estate, and there’s a native garden strip running through the centre crafted from timber and recycled bricks from the original Perry Lakes Stadium.
From this highly desirable Floreat location, you’re within walking distance to Perry Lakes Reserve featuring playgrounds and walking/cycling paths, plus you’re close to many sporting facilities and the HBF Stadium. A new cosmopolitan café will soon be opening in the estate and you’re moments from Subiaco, Leederville, Mt Hawthorn and City Beach.
This is one of the few green titled terrace houses on the street with the remaining properties built as apartments. Built in 2014 and only owned by one family, this prestigious home awaits the astute buyer and please contact Vivien Yap on 0433 258 818 for more details.
• Four bedrooms (5th in the study) and three bathrooms
• Fully self-contained apartment with an open plan living/dining/sleeping, kitchen, bathroom with an integrated laundry and external access through a courtyard
• Tri-level home with external living spaces on each level
• Open plan living and dining comfortably seating eight people at the heart of the home on the middle floor
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, soft-closing drawers, large island bench, tonnes of storage, separate pantry, glass splashback, stainless steel Miele gas cooktop, Miele electric oven and Miele dishwasher
• 30.624sqm private terrrace on the second level with a 3 person spa, built-in Beefeater BBQ with a stylish marble bench and fall, projector screen and automated louvres
• Well-appointed bathrooms and laundry with Caesarstone benchtops and SoHo Limestone flooring
• Spacious master suite, large walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, separate toilet and a freestanding bathtub
• Blackbutt timber flooring throughout
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Separate split system reverse cycle airconditioner in apartment
• Separate laundry with an external drying area and access to a double car lock-up garage with laneway access and room for a workshop
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms include built-in robes and the study/5th bedroom features a built-in loft bed and robe.
• 10ft ceilings
• 168sqm block size, 450sqm living space
• A Domus lift for private residences from Easy Living Home Elevators servicing all three floors featuring solid blackbutt timber flooring and a full length mirror
• Situated in Floreat’s prestigious Perry Lakes Estate
• Grey water System available to water garden out the front
• Alarm System 6 sensor, 2 keypads, 2 internal screamers, with ability to have the apartment on a separate system
• 1km to Perry Lakes Reserve
• 1.3km to HBF Stadium
• 1.3km to Floreat Forum Shopping Centre
• 1.4km to Floreat Park Primary School
• 2.2km to Newman College
• 3.3km to Shenton College
• 3.7km to Subiaco
• 4.0km to Quarry Amphitheatre
• 5.3km to City Beach
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport