4 Harcourt Place, Bellevue WA 6056
FIRST HOME BUYERS
Bellevue WA 6056POA
House - Bellevue WA
Here is your opportunity to get into the housing market, whether it be for an investment or first home.
This brick and tile home is located in a quiet part of Bellevue.
Internally the home is of good size with 3 generous bedrooms, lounge, meals area, kitchen and family room with built in bar.
Outdoor entertaining can be enjoyed year round under the patio which has a superb outlook from its’ elevated position.
* 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with a walk in robe and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 have robe recesses.
* Semi-ensuite bathroom with shower, bath and vanity.
* Kitchen features gas hotplate, wall oven, microwave recess and pantry
* Two living areas
* Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the lounge / dining area.
* Patio entertaining area
* Garden shed
* Extra long garage / workshed which can park 2 cars.
* 718 square metre block
The location of this property would suit various buyers as you have Clayton View Primary School, public transport, Midland Gate shopping centre and the Swan Valley plus so many conveniences close by.
Homes are selling fast in Bellevue so be quick!!!
Please call Andrew Fonteneau 0409 456 055 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate, however, may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner, the Agent and the Agency and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport