4/91 Cooper Street, Mandurah WA 6210
Freshly Painted Apartment
Mandurah WA 6210POA
House - Mandurah WA
Great lifestyle choice here! Sit back and watch the world go by from the balcony of this gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in a small group of 12. Or, if you are looking for a low maintenance investment, this is surely it!
Freshly painted throughout, you can just unpack and enjoy the two bedrooms, both with ensuites, split over two levels, open plan kitchen, dining lounge area plus a balcony. Small complex with parking and store room.
Less than 3kms from the Mandurah foreshore and less than a kilometre from the Mandurah Forum, this unit is located close to shops (including Aldi, Coles, Kmart), transport (15 minutes by bus to Mandurah Train Station, bus stop is very close) and all other amenities.
– Two double bedrooms, one with full ensuite, the other with a semi-ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with easy care ceramic tiles & stainless steel appliances
– Spacious balcony, lockable storeroom & single carport
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to master bedroom and living area
– Concealed laundry
– Small group of 12 apartments built in 2016
– Strata Levies $306.25 per quarter
– Water Rates $1194.30 per annum
– Council Rates $1260.97 per annum
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces