4/70 Campion Avenue, Balcatta WA 6021
UNDER OFFER - HOME OPEN CANCELLED
Balcatta WA 6021POA
Villa - Balcatta WA
UNDER OFFER – HOME OPEN CANCELLED
There is no need for compromise in the stunning 3-bedroom 1-bathroom villa privately positioned at the rear of this exclusive group of four.
You’re met at the entrance with a single carport with adjoining storeroom with power and ample space to be used as a workshop or storage. Coupled with a colorbond shed, there is room for everything.
Heading into the home you’ll find an impressive open plan living, dining and renovated kitchen perfect for entertaining or passing the time in front of the telly. Great for enjoying a WA hosted final!
Tucked away from the living area you will find the three bedrooms. With a large master suite coupled with a walk-in robe and semi ensuite plus two minor bedrooms, both with built in robes.
Enjoy the updated Kitchen, with a built-in dishwasher, appliance cupboard, stunning free-standing oven, tons of extra storage and an outlook over the beautiful courtyard.
Private and tranquil with an expansive timber gabled patio, lush green gardens, and a low maintenance setup, the wrap around courtyard is perfect for those who want to enjoy the outdoors and entertaining without the hassle of extensive gardening!
If MORE is what you are after, then this beautiful villa will certainly tick the boxes. Register your interest with Jeremy Shirazee today on 0422 433 225.
• Split system air-conditioning to both the Master and dining/kitchen areas
• Gas bayonet to the front lounge
• Pitched outdoor patio for covered entertaining at the rear
• Robes in every bedroom
• Built in dishwasher
• Appliance cupboard
• Semi-ensuite bathroom, off the master
• Tiled laundry, with outdoor access
• Separate toilet
• Single carport, with powered storeroom
• Additional outdoor shed
• Gabled timber patio
• Security-alarm system
• Security doors and screens
• Gas hot-water system
• 130m to the upcoming Campion Community Garden
• Less than 300m to the nearest bus stop
• 500m to Balcatta Primary School
• 500m to St Lawrence Primary School
• A 600m hop, skip & jump to Northlands Plaza Shopping Centre
• Bustling Conway Reserve & Harrison Street shops at the southern end of the street (including one of the area’s best Pizza joints!)
• 2km to the new Roselea Shopping Centre on Karrinyup Road
• 2.1km to Balcatta Senior High School and its impressive recent revamp
• 3.7km to Stirling Train Station and the freeway
• 10.5 km to the Perth CBD itself
First-home buyers, down-sizers and astute investors take note – this may very well be the one you have been searching for. Opportunity knocks!
*Please note all measurements, distances and prices are approximate. Buyers must make their own enquiries with local school entry requirements as well as local council zoning/development potential.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces