3b Legg Street, Bull Creek WA 6149
SPACIOUS & PRIVATE HOME - PROPOSED SURVEY STRATA LOT 585sqm
Bull Creek WA 6149POA
House - Bull Creek WA
This 3×2 beautifully renovated rear positioned home sits on proposed survey strata lot of 585sqm (approximately) in Bull Creek.
The open-floor-plan captures connected living with generously sized family, lounge, and dining area with modern inclusions like stainless steel appliances.
Enjoy unique luscious and easy-care gardens that boast tranquil green spaces for rest and relaxation, including a covered patio and a raised deck with wooden bench seating.
The home is private and secure, and located on a quiet street in the heart of Bull Creek. Nestled in a family friendly neighbourhood it is surrounded by a plethora of educational and state-of-the-art hospital facilities. It is also within walking distance to Bull Creek Shopping Centre & has excellent Public Transport options.
• 585 sqm (approximately) – Proposed Survey Strata
• Modern kitchen / dining leading out to alfresco living
• Formal lounge / dining overlooking entry gardens
• Large master suite with walk-in robes and ensuite
• Two additional large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan floor plan with natural light
• Spacious family bathroom + separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Great outdoor entertaining space
• Unique luscious gardens (easy care) / undercover outdoor alfresco / raised courtyard with stained wooden bench seating
• Double carport + extra parking (car, boat or caravan)
• Large water-proof shed (incl. wooden benches and storage for tools and project work)
• Retic to all gardens
This property is Ideal for downsizers, first home buyers, families looking for a place to call home or investors.
For more information contact your Local Rays Of Sunshine!
Cristina Spinella – 0414 400 136 or Kathryn Perin – 0405 709 763
City Of Melville | $1,600.00 pa (approx)
Water Corporation | $1,271.03 pa
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport