38 Lucich Street, Kelmscott WA 6111
CLIFTON HILLS WITH CITY VIEWS
Kelmscott WA 6111POA
House - Kelmscott WA
If you’re in the market for an elite family home 38 Lucich Street, Kelmscott will not disappoint. Perfectly refined and located in the sought-after Clifton Hills estate, this luxury residence offers a spacious dual-storey floor plan, comprising 3 separate living areas, 5 generous bedrooms, and 3 renovated bathrooms.
From the moment you’re received in the grand entry hall, you’re sure to be impressed. Polished timber balustrades line the spiral staircase which ascends to the upper-floor and sets the tone for the opulent finishes on display throughout this immaculate home. The home has been designed for convenient living with ducted vacuuming throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs, 4 reverse cycle split systems downstairs and a convenient 5.5kw solar system to help you power them.
The lower floor is made for living and entertaining. Here the 3 distinct living areas combine to form the sunken lounge, formal dining, casual meals and family room. A luxury appointed kitchen rests behind the wall of the formal dining offering impressive timber cabinetry, stylish black benchtops and splashbacks, timber Louvred shutters, plus a dishwasher. A separate games room rests to the rear of the lower floorplan and enjoys glass sliding direct access to the back balcony and views over beautifully landscaped gardens. The guest bedroom is located downstairs. It comes equipped with a built-in robe and is serviced by a luxury bathroom complete with designer tapware and appointments.
Upstairs is reserved for the sleeping quarters. Here you’ll find the 4 remaining bedrooms. The Master bedroom comes beautifully appointed with a renovated bathroom and built-in robe, whilst the secondary bedrooms are serviced by a luxury, hotel-style bathroom. The upper floor is surrounded by balconies where the master bedroom enjoys views to the city.
* Grand entry hall with stunning chandelier and dual-storey atrium.
* Sunken formal lounge to the lower floor.
* Step up to the formal dining through a decorative archway.
* Separate family room complete with single panel French doors leading onto the alfresco.
* Open plan kitchen and casual dining with stylish, large format floor tiles.
* A further games room downstairs with sliding door access to the rear balcony.
* 3 Renovated bathrooms with ornate tapware and fittings.
* Downstairs guest bedroom offering a built-in robe and eye-catching chandelier.
* Modern laundry offering plenty of cupboard storage.
* 4 bedrooms upstairs, master with built-in robes and city views from the balcony.
* Dome roof patio complete with outdoor kitchen and open fireplace.
* Beautifully landscaped gardens.
* Double garage offering private parking.
* Further parking in the driveway behind double gates.
* Elegant chandeliers throughout the living areas.
* Spiral staircase connecting the two floors with polished timber balustrades.
* Ornate mouldings adorn the archways throughout the home.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs.
* 4 Split system air conditioners downstairs.
* Quality floor coverings throughout.
* Triple sink to the basement.
* 3 Gas points (2 inside and 1 outside).
* Second laundry upstairs to service the bedrooms.
* 5.5kw Solar panel.
* Ducted Vacuum.
* Circular fishpond with tranquil water feature.
* Frye Park within 200m home to Pirate Park and local sporting facilities.
* Rushton Park within 1.7km home to the Kelmscott Agricultural Show.
* Clifton Hills Primary School within 450m.
* Stargate Shopping Centre an easy 1.0km away.
* Kelmscott Plaza within 2.1km.
* Kelmscott Train Station within a 1.2km walk.
* Bus stops within 350m.
* Armadale retail centre a short 5.3km drive away.
* Armadale Hospital only 3.2km away on Albany Highway.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: Not Available
Water Rates: $1,329.79
Block Size: 784sqm
Build Year: 1984
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Not Available
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport