35 Robin Avenue, Sorrento WA 6020
ELEVATED COASTAL LUXURY
Sorrento WA 6020POA
House - Sorrento WA
All offers presented by 6:00pm on Wednesday 3rd November 2021 (unless sold prior).
The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior without giving notice.
Perched in an elevated position, enjoying contemporary finishes and captivating ocean views, this magical residence located in the enviable suburb of Sorrento is sure to impress!
Let the stunning spotted gum flooring guide you as you enter this breathtaking residence. With a flexible floor plan, this home boasts the perfect combination of zoned and open plan living. Including a spacious designated home theatre situated on the ground floor and an open plan living, dining and kitchen positioned on the first floor. The first floor enjoys a light and bright aspect which effortlessly opens onto an impressive balcony featuring a gas bayonet for a barbeque, outdoor heating, cafe style blinds and finished off with beautiful ocean views. The low maintenance rear courtyard is private, secure and is also a great place to entertain friends and family.
The master suite embodies pure luxury with a feature dressing room with built in mirrored robes and walkthrough access into the private modern ensuite. The three minor bedrooms are strategically located on the ground floor. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are serviced by a Jack and Jill bathroom while the third bedroom serves as a guest suite with its own private ensuite. The designated study on the first floor enjoys a built in robe and could easily double as a fifth bedroom or kids playroom.
WHAT WE LOVE;
• Spacious theatre room off entrance hall
• All bedrooms are carpeted
• Bedrooms 1 & 2, with built in robes and a Jack & Jill bathroom
• Bedroom 3, with built in robes and ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Secure & private rear courtyard with shade sail and low maintenance gardens
• Outdoor shower
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen, located upstairs
• Chefs kitchen with fisher and paykel oven/cooktop
• Dining area opens onto the balcony
• Balcony which features gas bayonet for barbeque and outdoor overhead heater
• Cafe style blinds on balcony that block out both wind and rain – great for entertaining all year round
• Study situated upstairs with built in robe and could be utilised as a 5th bedroom, home office or kids playroom
• Master bedroom with walk through robe with mirrored wardrobes and access into the private ensuite
• Ensuite with double vanity, large shower and separate toilet
• Ocean Views
• Spotted Gum flooring with hard wearing gloss finish throughout
• Alarm system with extra reader switches on the doors and windows
• Arlo CC camera at the front and garage door
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar Panels – 5kw Goodwe 3phase with 22 Jinko 280w panels and tilts which gives wonderful energy savings all year round
• Valet vacuum system
• 3 car garage with storage cupboard
Displaying luxurious features throughout as well as being situated moments from the captivating coastline, this home presents a wonderful opportunity. If you’re after the Sorrento local lifestyle along with low maintenance luxury living, look no further! Moments from local amenities, exceptional cafes and a number of fantastic restaurants, as well as just moments from a number of reputable schools Including Sacred Heart College, Duncraig Senior High School, and Sorrento Primary School, what more could you wish for?
For more information contact Ben Keevers on 0404 056 010.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport