34 Emily Loop, Madeley WA 6065
The Most Perfect First Home
Madeley WA 6065POA
House - Madeley WA
What we love
Value for money, easy care, easy living, looks and feels brand new. This 4 year old double storey home is the perfect starter home for young families, first home buyers, young professionals, even down-sizers and investors alike, will all equally be impressed on what is on offer here. Who doesn’t love the feel of BIG bedrooms and the modernity of a contemporary home in a relatively new estate? If the idea of an architecturally designed home, still under a new home warranty, floats your boat then we have got you covered. Best of all, out the back is paved and has it’s own alfresco and enough yard space to be super low-maintenance yet you can still swing a cat, play ball with the little one, relax with family or entertain in style with friends without feeling hemmed in. This home is an absolute no-brainer for style, space and value for money, in a great location.
What to know
Architecturally designed and located in a well-planned attractive looking estate, you’ll love what’s on offer here:
– 204sqm of total build area – comprising 154sqm of internal living space (97sqm downstairs and 57sqm upstairs, plus garage – 35sqm, plus alfresco – 12sqm)
– Built by Nicheliving in the Nicheliving Madeley estate.
– Double garage with storage space at the rear
– Double vanity in the master bedroom ensuite with large shower recess
– 3x WC’s – one downstairs and two upstairs
– Modern décor to the bathrooms and kitchen
– Land Size is 209sqm – Survey Strata meaning you own the land FREEHOLD with low strata fees
– INVESTORS please note that this property, if rented out, has an NRAS allocation available which offers $10,000 of tax benefits, in the form of tax credits and tax off-sets, each year for the next 5 years (*strict terms and conditions apply)
Who to talk to…
So, if you are looking for a home that is affordable, adorable, liveable and rentable please call Scott Fletcher on 0412181122 to arrange a viewing or simply attend the advertised home opens.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport