33 Fisher Street, Belmont WA 6104
The Perfect Investment or Development Opportunity!
Belmont WA 6104POA
House - Belmont WA
Set in quiet location and with the bonus of a comfortable 3 bedroom home to live in or rent out while you plan your development, this prime 713sqm block has the benefit of a wide 22.43m frontage, making it ideal for side-by-side subdivision into two ‘green title’ lots, or potential for development of up to three new townhouses **. The existing home is surprisingly spacious, with a big family room extension opening to a rear patio. Currently leased on a periodic basis, the excellent tenant would like to stay on if possible, otherwise vacant possession is available to those who have other plans.
• Prime 713sqm block with a wide 22.43m frontage, zoned R20/40
• Potential for subdivision or townhouse development **
• Basic but comfortable 3 bedroom brick home with family room extension, currently leased on a periodic basis
• Quiet location, easy access to Perth Airport (approx. 4km) and the city (approx. 7km)
• Just 1km to Belmont Oasis, 1.3km to Belmont Forum, 2km to the river, 6km to Optus Stadium
A detailed Information Pack, including title information, offer documents and internal photos is available by email upon request.
It is proving to be increasingly rare to find development opportunities in this price bracket so close to the city. Please call Nik Jones 0417913966 for further information or to arrange a viewing.
(PLEASE NOTE: Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries with relevant authorities regarding the development potential of the site. The property is being sold on an ‘as-is’ basis)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport