31 Evandale Street, Floreat WA 6014
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE...
Floreat WA 6014POA
House - Floreat WA
This home will change the way your family lives and enjoys life…carefully designed and renovated for the modern family, with an emphasis on entertaining.
Positioned behind a secure front fence that features a pedestrian gate with intercom, auto-remote gates to the large double carport, plus an additional gated parking space for car / trailer, caravan or boat.
You enter this beautiful home via the bright Sun-room, opening into the spacious entry hall with two of the minor beds on one side and the parents’ wing on the other. The private master-bedroom comprises a large walk-in wardrobe and fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a spa bath.
The impressive open plan kitchen / living areas overlook the large alfresco area. Outside are all the ingredients for a fantastic summer – the fully enclosed alfresco simply opens up via the 8 stacking doors flowing out to the resort style pool area.
This property is absolutely packed full of features, here’s just a small taste of what to expect:
– Multi-generational flat with kitchenette, ensuite, laundry, sitting and dining area, private access and parking
– Secure parking for 3 cars
– Auto-remote driveway gates to Carport
– Pedestrian gate with intercom
– High ceilings throughout main home
– Master suite includes walk-in-robe, ensuite with spa bath
– Miele kitchen appliances
– Ample storage throughout
– Stacking glass doors to Living and Alfresco areas
– Stacking glass serving windows to Kitchen / Alfresco
– Outdoor timber decking stepping down to exposed aggregate pool area
– Solar power generation 5.2kw
– Security alarm system
– Gas fireplace
– Salt water pool with frameless glass fencing
– Tranquil outdoor pool-side sitting area with water feature
– Powered workshop located at rear of the yard
– Beautiful lush gardens including frangipani trees, cactus, succulents, herb / vegetable beds, multiple citrus trees
– Bore water reticulation system
Located in the highly sought-after part of Floreat…in the school zones for both Jolimont and Floreat Park Primary, as well as Shenton College and surrounded by parks. It’s also a quick drive to the beach or the City, well serviced by public transport and a short distance from some of Perth’s finest restaurants, cafes & shopping.
For more details, book a private viewing or to place an offer on this property please call/SMS Damien Cestrilli on 0416 240 111 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer – Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller’s agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport