31 Camelia Street, North Perth WA 6006
Camelia House: a haven for your family to bloom.
North Perth WA 6006POA
House - North Perth WA
What we love
A picture-perfect sprawling decked porch with custom timber screen and leadlight door welcomes you to ‘Camelia House’ – a fully renovated Californian bungalow with it all – location, elegance, and every modern convenience.
Securely positioned behind a motorised gate, the home boasts lush, surprisingly low-maintenance lawn and gardens thanks to savvy professional landscaping with full reticulation and solar panels.
Custom Shaker-style painted cabinetry with soft closing doors, deep drawers, shelving and railing features throughout, providing elegant storage to complement the sophisticated aesthetic.
The kitchen is a gourmet and sensory delight with soothing powder blue cabinetry, immaculate stone countertops, striking tiled splashback and the finest appliances and tapware. Home chefs will appreciate double ovens, a six-burner cooktop and pantry, while entertainers will fall in love with the expansive stone island adjoining the inviting rear decked sheltered alfresco overlooking the lush rear gardens. As close as you are to Perth’s best cafes, it’s going to prove difficult to get there when you have your own piece of paradise to host languid weekend brunches!
Close to everything yet with peace-of-mind security and tranquility, you’ll enjoy a walkable lifestyle, strolling to newfound ‘haunts’ in North Perth and neighbouring Mount Lawley, Leederville and Mount Hawthorn.
What to know
– Low maintenance, landscaper-designed, fully reticulated alfresco spaces front and back.
– Spacious family room with ornamental fireplace, custom bookcase and feature window.
– The kitchen features impressive custom cabinetry with stunning Essa stone countertops, contrasting tiled splashback; double-door pantry, double Bosch ovens, six-burner cooktop, integrated range, Oliveri sinks and tapware.
– All bedrooms enjoy air-conditioning, soaring ceilings, plantation shutters, period windows, stunning pendant lighting and custom robes with built-in shelving, deep drawers and railings.
– Main bathroom: all new tapware, spa bath, frameless glass shower with rainshower head, elegant mirrored storage, floor-to-ceiling high gloss wall tiling and feature floor tiling.
– Stunning laundry with wall-to-wall storage, hanging space, deep broom closet and appliance niches.
– The oversized main bedroom is a true retreat with wall-to-wall mirrored built-in robes with custom shelving, deep drawers and railing adjoining a sublime, naturally-lit ensuite boasting treetop views, frameless glass shower with rainshower head, mirrored vanity and original leadlight window.
– A sheltered, elevated rear jarrah deck overlooks the private garden with lush lawn. Clever use of the space beneath the deck provides expansive storage.
– Climate control: insulated with solar panels and split system AC to all living and sleeping spaces.
– Two Colorbond garden sheds at the front and rear of the home.
– Secure, extra-large double driveway (fits two large cars) with remote-and PIN-controlled electric gate.
– Built: 1935
– Council rates: $2178.79 pa Water Rates: $1490 pa
6 min walk to North Perth Primary (in School zone)
7 min drive to Mt Lawley Senior High (in School zone)
6 min drive to Perth College
5 min drive to St Pauls Primary
4 min drive to Sacred Heart Primary
Shops & Cafes
400m to North Perth Plaza for local groceries and services.
Local eats aplenty on bustling Fitzgerald and Angove Streets (450m to 600m walk).
6min drive to Leederville cafe strip
4min drive to Mt Lawley/Highgate cafe strip
5min walk to Charles St or Fitzgerald St for buses into Perth every 10mins.
Parks and Recreation
10min walk to Hyde Park
5min walk to Redemptorist Monastery
10min walk to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport