3 Haddington Street, Beldon WA 6027
Beldon WA 6027POA
House - Beldon WA
*** HOME OPEN CANCELLED – UNDER OFFER ***
Located just 5 minutes from the stunning Mullaloo beach and up the road from the beautiful Haddington Park, this 4 bedroom home is a wonderful opportunity for those looking to secure their family home! Hosting two separate living spaces, a large outdoor entertaining area with plumbed in BBQ, sparkling pool and large low maintenance backyard, there’s even a CCTV System, Ducted Vacuum System and Intercom System!
Freshly painted and carpeted, the home is on a generous 700m2 block, in a great part of Beldon. Conveniently placed only minutes from Beldon Primary School, Belridge Secondary College and Beldon Shopping Centre. This could be the perfect place to call home or your next investment.
An inspection is essential to appreciate this home so call Dan now on 0401 661 114 to arrange yours.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom, Family, Lounge, Double Garage with additional storage space, Powered Shed, Garden Shed, approx. 700m2 Land
– This wonderful home has a stunning backyard with a pool that’s perfect for summer and plenty of grassed space for the kids and family pet.
– The large patio area with café blinds and plumbed in BBQ is an ideal outdoor entertaining area all through the year!
– The updated kitchen is located at the heart of the home and includes a gas hotplate, electric oven, double bowl sink, built-in pantry, breakfast bar and convenient coffee/ tea station space. The cook in the family will be very happy here.
– The home is serviced by a ducted evaporative air-conditioner and there is also a reverse cycle split system air-conditioned in the family and meals area to ensure you have climate control all year round.
– The front lounge room is full of natural light and the fresh painting means it’s perfectly move in ready!
– The main bedroom is a good size and includes a walk-in robe and a fully renovated adjoining ensuite.
– Three minor bedrooms are conveniently located close to the main bathroom and can support double beds. Two of the rooms also include built-in robes.
– The bathroom has been renovated with neutral décor and has a separate toilet to help cut down the morning queues!
– The home has all the extras, with a ducted vacuum system, CCTV and an intercom system already installed.
– The garden is also fully serviced by an automatic retic system!
– Double garage with large additional store space, plus powered shed and garden shed!
Other features include: gas instantaneous hot water system, CCTV, Intercom, Ducted Vacuum, security grilles on front facing windows & security doors on entry and rear sliding door.
Constructed in 1987 and situated on approx. 700m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it’s members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport