3/83-87 Peninsula Road, Maylands WA 6051
SPACIOUS GARDEN VILLA
Maylands WA 6051POA
Villa - Maylands WA
Looking for something that little bit bigger with your own garden and entertaining area? From the moment you step inside this beautiful villa, you will feel at home. With a lovely big lounge, separate dining and a very generous kitchen with loads of cupboard space, it’s absolutely ideal for entertaining. The kitchen includes a near-new Ariston 4 burner stainless steel gas cook top and an electric oven, and the lounge and master bedroom both have reverse cycle split system air conditioners.
The lounge opens out onto a sizable under cover alfresco area with room for more than one outdoor dining/lounge setting, and the alfresco area looks out over a lush private mature garden.
There is a single carport to the left of your front door, but residents usually park a second car behind this, and the property has loads of storage with not only a built-in brick storeroom but two sheds, one at the front and one at the rear.
83-87 Peninsula Road is generally a quiet and well maintained complex with a mix of owner occupiers and quality tenants, and it’s well located, just 300m from riverside parkland and the Maylands golf course.
Features at a Glance:
• 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Carport
• 89m2 internally on 233m2 of land
• 300m from riverside parkland and Maylands Golf Course
• 1.6km from the Café Strip, 1.8kms from Maylands Train Station and around 6kms from the city center.
• Currently rented at $400/week until 13/12/21
• Strata Admin $572 + Reserve $104 = $676/qtr
• Council Rates: $1,587 p.a. Water Rates: $952 p.a.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces