3/148 Willespie Drive, Pearsall WA 6065
Sold Sold Sold
Pearsall WA 6065POA
House - Pearsall WA
Tranquilly nestled to the rear in a modern group of three villas, this stylish and contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence defines low-maintenance “lock-up-and-leave” living in a terrific location.
At the front of the floor plan, a carpeted master-bedroom suite extends outside to a lovely gated courtyard for sitting and quiet contemplation. A feature recessed ceiling, split-system air-conditioning and a walk-in wardrobe complement an intimate ensuite bathroom with a granite vanity, a large shower and a toilet, too.
The central open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is impeccably tiled and plays host to its own split-system air-conditioning unit for climate control, as well as a gas bayonet for heating and outdoor access to a delightful entertaining alfresco and courtyard out back. The kitchen itself comes well-equipped with sparkling granite bench tops, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a double storage pantry, a gas cooktop, quality Blanco stainless-steel range-hood and oven appliances and a stainless-steel Teco dishwasher for good measure.
The property also sits opposite the Pearsall Shopping Centre and its fantastic IGA supermarket, as well as the local pharmacy and the Pearsall Medical and Dental Centre. Pearsall Primary School is walking distance away, as are a host of lush parklands and bus stops. Talk about convenience!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Paved and northwest-facing front courtyard
– Brand new carpets to bedrooms
– 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe
– 3rd bedroom with a WIR
– Practical main bathroom with a shower, separate bath and a granite vanity
– Separate laundry off the kitchen, complete with a granite bench top and access out to a side drying courtyard
– Separate 2nd toilet
– Double linen press
– Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry, a storage area and access to the rear
– Feature entry door
– Stunning stone feature wall to the property’s façade
– Security-alarm system
– Feature ceiling cornices
– Gas hot-water system
– Easy-care gardens
– Nearby off-road parking bays for your guests and visitors to utilise
– 224sqm (approx.) land size
– Built in 2011 (approx.)
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport