28 Canterbury Circle, Currambine WA 6028
*** UNDER OFFER ***
Currambine WA 6028POA
House - Currambine WA
Home Open Cancelled – House sold before first home open
If you are in the market for a versatile home that offers great potential to grow your family, or be home for your already large family, then look no further. This generous 5 Bedroom, 2 bathroom home located conveniently in the sort after suburb of Currambine.
– Central open plan, kitchen, dining area and lounge room
– Front separate formal lounge area
– Adequate storage and bench space
– Wall mounted electric oven and gas hotplates
-corner walk in pantry
– Spacious Master Suite with ensuite
– 4 additional well sized minor bedrooms
LIVING / CHILLOUT ZONES
-Double doors open onto Games room with built in Bar and sliding door access to outside
-Open Plan family and meals area that flows from the kitchen
– Easy care new carpeting
– Wall mounted unit air conditioning units
– Gas Bayonets
– Private rear low maintenance gardens accessible via drive through garage
– Generous covered outdoor living with extensive paved areas
– Large grassed area for children and pets to play in a fully secured setting
– Separate workspace/study/playroom
situated in a PERFECT location! – A quick 7 min Drive to Joondalup train Station and short commute to Perth CBD.
With Lakeside shops just down the road, there is a great variety of shops and cafes at your doorstep.
Surrounded by an array of Schools, you would be spoilt for choice
Currambine Primary school located 750 meters
Connolly Primary School just over a 1.15km
Lake Joondalup Baptist College 1.33km
Francis Jordan Catholic School 1.4km
St Simon Peter Catholica Primary School
Belridge Secondary Education Support Centre 3.6km
With the beach, parks, playgrounds and walking trails within reach, you start to understand why this is such a sort after suburb.
OTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION
– Double brick construction, built in 1989
– Low maintenance gardens
– Large 701sqm block
-226sqm Living space
– Rates/Water ?
CALL TODAY for a private viewing or attend one of our open days.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport