275 Marine Terrace, Geographe WA 6280
Charming Character and Convenience by the Bay
Geographe WA 6280POA
House - Geographe WA
Welcome to 275 Marine Terrace, Geographe – a charming characterful home with stunning 10ft high ceilings complete with ornate ceiling roses.
If you are looking to secure an investment or future retirement home or holiday house, then look no further. This is a great opportunity to secure your future goals.
The property features a delightful character filled brick and tile cottage perfectly located within easy walking distance to the beach and just minutes from the Busselton City centre. You also have the convenience of local shops including a supermarket, chemist and bottle shop just down the road.
Built in the 1960’s the home boasts many features of its era including stunning jarrah floorboards, high ceilings, French doors and original door handles. The home also includes modern conveniences in the kitchen including generous pantry, large 900mm stainless steel freestanding stove, central island bench and a dishwasher.
Outside the property is low maintenance with peppy trees providing shade plus privacy from the street frontage. There is also a large raised front verandah and to the rear of the home an expansive decked patio occupies the north facing backyard.
Property features include:
• 1960’s brick cottage with jarrah floorboards and French doors
• Lock and leave, low maintenance property with private street frontage
• Large north facing rear deck for alfresco entertaining
• Refurbished kitchen with island bench and walk in pantry
• Dishwasher and freestanding stainless steel oven
• Gas and sewer connected and gas hot water system
• Great storage
• Insulation and ceiling fans
• Gas wood look fireplace
• Currently leased until September 2022
• Pet friendly
• Garden shed
Proximity features (approx.)
• Beach 250m
• Local shops 500m
• Busselton Primary School 700m
• Busselton Jetty 2.6kms
For further details or a private inspection please contact exclusive property consultant Jason Cooper on 0407 770 426.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport