25A Ashton Rise, Woodvale WA 6026
3 bedroom plus cool pool too!
Woodvale WA 6026POA
House - Woodvale WA
What a delightful home this is! This street front, freestanding 3 x 1 home, will appeal to a broad range of Buyers. If you are looking for your first nest, your final nest or a nest egg, then this may be the home for you!
This wonderful strata home is ready for those looking to enjoy life! Tucked into a whisper quiet cul de sac and located in the sought after suburb of Woodvale, it is within a short stroll to the fabulous Woodvale Village Shopping Centre and within easy access to The Woodvale Tavern, all local amenities and public transport. If you are looking for your next home, then this is a must see!
3 Bedrooms | Bathroom | Formal Lounge and Dining | Family | Patio | Garage | Pool | 629m2
– This home is designed with the leisure lovers in mind. Inviting fenced saltwater pool, cedar lined pitched patio with pizza oven and café blinds and a fabulous yard for pets or kids to romp in.
– Comfortable interiors, including two separate living areas and fabulous outdoor entertaining area.
– There is plenty of room to breathe here and this happy home will suit young families, empty nesters or professionals.
– A clever floor plan has created 3 distinct zones – a parental zone, communal living and the minor bedroom wing.
– Neutral, timeless décor throughout this well maintained home.
– Family friendly casual living sits adjacent to the updated central kitchen. It is a great space for the family to congregate.
– The modern kitchen has 900mm stainless steel Fisher & Paykel oven and 5 burner hotplate. There is a corner pantry, Asko dishwasher and broad benches with breakfast bar and waterfall edge. The kitchen window captures a full view of the pool.
– Main suite is really lovely and is privately positioned. With built in triple robes and semi ensuite access, this is a very inviting room.
– Both minor bedrooms have built in robes and are nestled to the rear of the home.
– 2.5kw solar panels will reduce your household expenses.
– Delightful neighbourhood and neighbours.
– Walk to café, eateries, shops, pub, Chemist and Post Office.
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning; Vulcan gas hot water system; automatic reticulation; NBN connectivity.
– No Common insurance or Strata Fees.
– 1990 built on approximately 629m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it’s members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces