25 Murdoch Road, Thornlie WA 6108
Auction 18th October!
Thornlie WA 6108POA
House - Thornlie WA
The owner of this property is moving on, so this one MUST be SOLD!
“For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.”
The owners instructions are very clear, the property must be sold on or before the Auction on the 18th October at 6pm, subject to a reserve price.
The property features a plethora of living space and bedrooms, perfect for the extended or growing family. With 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets and a huge outdoor alfresco entertaining area, this is the perfect opportunity for you to snap up one of Thornlie’s bigger homes on the market.
Property features including;
– Double carport with electric garage door
– Double door entry into the front living room
– Tiles throughout all the main living areas
– Master bedroom with sliding door robes, split system air conditioner and renovated ensuite bathroom
– Double sized 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th bedrooms
– Split system air conditioning throughout, not in all bedrooms
– Ducted evaporative cooling in the main living area
– Dining space adjacent to the kitchen
– Huge games area
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, as well as overhead cabinets, gas cook top, range hood, in-built electric oven, microwave space, dual sink and more
– Enclosed patio space
– Huge tiled alfresco entertaining area
– Fish pond with safety gates
– Additional storage space with outdoor shower to the rear
For further information including a Title, Plan as well as all of the rates information and more, please contact Cameron Smart on 0411 598 969 or send through your enquiry today!
**Disclaimer: Ray White Cannington have in preparing this advert used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities to verify the information contained in this advert.**
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport