23 Fallon Place, Seville Grove WA 6112
TAKE ALL THE HASSLE OUT OF BUILDING
Seville Grove WA 6112POA
House - Seville Grove WA
If it’s a practical, modern, lifestyle that you’re looking for, 23 Fallon Place, Seville Grove is the home for you. Built in 2015 by Smart Homes, this generous 3-bedroom (plus study), 2-bathroom home has been designed to deliver comfort and convenience with multiple living areas, generously proportioned bedrooms and an impressive alfresco under the main roof.
Resting on an easy to manage 480sqm block, this property offers the freedom to lock up and leave with a small established garden to care for. Most of the hard work to maintain the gardens has been removed with artificial turf to the backyard and automatic mains reticulation connected to the front lawn and garden beds. A paved alfresco rests under the main roof offering ample space to live and entertain with guests whilst enjoying views to a tranquil fishpond in the corner of the yard. Shade track blinds enclose the alfresco on two sides, offering further protection from the elements for outdoor living.
Inside, the home is packed full of mod cons. The open plan living area oversees a spacious kitchen equipped with modern appliances, including a dishwasher, gas hot plate and under bench oven. A home office is located off the entrance hall and given its location to the kitchen, could even double as a formal dining if you had a small table setting. Positioned between bedrooms 2 and 3 is a separate activity room providing a great space for the kid’s toys or TV room. A separate theatre room is located off of the main living area which could easily convert to a 4th bedroom for those chasing the extra space.
* Open plan living combining the family room and casual meals.
* Modern, galley-style kitchen complete with island bench, dishwasher and HUGE scullery.
* Separate theatre room off the main living area.
* Home office with internal, louvred shutters.
* Activity/toy room amongst the secondary bedrooms.
* Spacious master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with private WC.
* Stylish bathroom with oversized shower, twin vanity and freestanding bath.
* Generous alfresco complete with outdoor ceiling fan.
* 33-course garage to park your 4WD.
* Plenty of space at the back of the garage for storage.
* Modern timber-look flooring through the entry and open plan living.
* Stylish wallpaper and a neutral colour palette throughout.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control.
* Ceiling fans to the master suite and bedroom 2.
* Artificial turf and garden shed to the backyard.
* 20 solar panels with 5kw inverter.
* Motorised shutters fitted to 6 windows.
* Geared awning installed over the master bedroom window.
Situated moments from Lake Road, the location offers easy access to both Tonkin Highway and Armadale Road. Cecil Andrews College, Kelmscott SHS and Willandra Primary are all within close reach whilst local shops, public library and Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre can be enjoyed within a short 3kms from the address. Those who enjoy a scenic spot for a walk or family picnic will relish the proximity to Champion Lakes Recreational Park.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: Not Available
Water Rates: $302.02 per qtr
Block Size: 480sqm
House size: 297sqm under main roof | 206sqm living
Build Year: 2015
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Not Available
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport