226 Wright Road, Harrisdale WA 6112
Under Offer By Gurinder Singh In a Flash!
Harrisdale WA 6112POA
House - Harrisdale WA
Prestigious Family Home In an Outstanding Location!!
Very few houses enjoy such a privileged position, set on a neat and tidy street, with all the creature comforts to get you started. The home has been well kept, it’s very neat and tidy inside and outside. Offering several living areas for the whole family, with a front theatre, separate games room and practical kitchen incorporating such features as a breakfast bar, gas stove, pantry and plenty of cupboards, overlooking the spacious dining and living area.
A lovely large master with walk in robe and ensuite with bath tub. In a separate wing are the other 3 bedrooms all with built in robes. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance.
Outdoors will have you very impressed with its massive decked entertaining area with patio and access through the side of the house . A double garage with remote door, and wide paved driveway offers additional off-street parking, great for your guests or the family vehicles. No need to leave your valuables such as caravan, boat or work vehicle on road or front as you can secure it inside and still space left for your pool or great spacious outdoor space.
This home has a real family feel to it and will attract a number of buyers due to its appeal. It will be your home away from home, you’re never want to leave. Don’t miss out on this truly stunning property!
Property Features Include (but not limited to):
– Neat and tidy street appeal with paving and garden beds plus no over the road neighbours
-Wide Double door Entrance
– Massive theatre as you step in the property
– Stunning Kitchen including gas stove, plenty of cupboards and island benchtop
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
– Separate games room/Study
– Master suite with walk in robe & ensuite with space for small office or work space
– Bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Family sized laundry with linen cupboard
– Decked outdoor entertaining area with patio, easy care lawn and big shed as storage at side
-Down led lights and timber looking roof in alfresco
– Solar panels to cut electricity costs
-Led lights and chandeliers in the living area
-Gas bayonet in living for gas heater
– Great location as walking distance to Harrisdale shopping centre ,Piara Waters Pavillion and Public transport at arms length(Bus service to Murdoch and Cockburn train station,Cockburn and Livingston shopping centre)
– Built approx. 2009
-Land size approx. 593m2,
-Floor Area approx. 229m2
Buying your perfect home is all about timing and the timing will be perfect for you once you see 226 Wright Road in Harrisdale – it is an enviable, elevated location and one that you cherish forever, its a stunning home on a large block of land that is rarely available and could be gone very quickly you don’t act fast.
If you would like more information about this wonderful home with countless property features, please call Gurinder on 0412 347 896 or Anna-Marie on 0437 416 487, alternatively you can email email@example.com
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided for this property is deemed to be correct and accurate at the time of writing it cannot be guaranteed, reference to a school does not guarantee availability of that particular school, distances are estimated using Google maps. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy on this information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport