22 Wardle Road, Beaconsfield WA 6162
ELEVATED FAMILY ENTERTAINER ...
Beaconsfield WA 6162POA
House - Beaconsfield WA
Solidly renovated throughout whilst having its original circa-1960s charm almost completely preserved, this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom multi-level character home allows your family the most enviable of lifestyles on an elevated 708sqm (approx.) corner block that is sure to capture the cooling breezes of the “Fremantle Doctor” and has all of the bells and whistles as an added bonus.
The lower ground floor comprises of an under-croft garage, whilst an insulated and plumbed double lock-up garage a level above makes for a simple “granny flat” or games-room conversion – the choice is completely yours. Internally, stunning Jarrah floorboards are featured throughout the main living zones.
The ground-floor master-bedroom suite off the entrance plays host to a large double-door walk-in wardrobe and a raised modern ensuite bathroom with louvered windows, floor-to-ceiling tiles, a shower, vanity and toilet. Impressively-renovated bedrooms with fresh paint and carpets make this residence feel like new, with the versatile fourth bedroom-come-study even features the original wooden floorboards of the front lounge room. Upstairs, the second and third bedrooms on the first floor both have built-in robes for good measure.
Spectacularly-appointed with rare and unique Marri timber doors, sparkling glass splashbacks, luxurious black-granite bench tops and high-quality European stainless-steel appliances the custom kitchen is completely timeless and sure to stay in vogue for generations to come. Linking the kitchen to the lounge is a central dining room with an airy, open-plan feel to it.
Drop down to the family/rumpus room which is the ideal hangout for watching the footy, also working perfectly well as a gamer’s retreat with its own fully-fitted bar with a sink and fridge so you won’t go thirsty. A breathtaking oasis of an expansive backyard is headlined by an over-sized below-ground heated swimming pool that shimmers under the sun, alongside a delightful poolside cabana, sprawling green grass and gorgeous frangipani trees. This tranquil space can entirely be overlooked from the spacious and pitched under-cover outdoor alfresco-entertaining area, complete with a television connection so you can sit back and watch the game – or whatever else you please.
You will enjoy living in very close distance to Christ The King School, Winterfold Primary School, Fremantle College, parks, community sporting facilities, the South Fremantle restaurant precinct, Fremantle’s vibrant cappuccino strip, the glorious South Beach Foreshore, bus stops, the heart of old Fremantle town and even the local Hampton Road shops where you will find Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets, Golds Gym, the Dan Murphy’s liquor store and much, much more. Location, location, location!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Lined portico entry deck with a striking stone feature wall and a security-door entrance
• 8m x 4m (approx.) pool and patio dimensions
• Kitchen storage pantry
• Double kitchen sinks
• Stainless-steel range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances
• Stainless-steel dishwasher
• Breakfast bar
• Ceiling fan to the front lounge room
• Large fully-tiled main family bathroom with a toilet
• Four (4) toilets in total – including a powder room off the rumpus room and a separate outdoor toilet
• Hallway linen and storage cupboards, next to the fully-tiled laundry with storage and security-door access to the rear
• 6.5kW solar power-panel system
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Monitored security-alarm system
• Stone vanities
• Stylish light fittings
• Down lights
• Character ceilings and cornices throughout
• Tall feature skirting boards
• 3000L rainwater tank
• Single garage with one car bay, plus a workshop/storage area
• Separate two-bay garage with its own separate wet area, plus three-phase power
• Ample parking space for boats, caravans or a trailer out front
• Side access
Call Rhys Calnan 0424 187 735 for more details.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport