22 Redcliffe Street, East Cannington WA 6107
Move in, knockdown or renovate with the potential this street front home offers!
East Cannington WA 6107POA
House - East Cannington WA
Welcome to 22 Redcliffe Street, where your next opportunity sits within this street front home.
Situated between East Cannington Reserve and Carousel shopping centre, this home offers proximity to shopping centres and suburban parks whilst being tucked away from the hustle and bustle. Situated on approximately 592 square metres of land with R30 zoning, there is potential for further duplex subdivision (pending council/SPC approval).
Located within the suburban streets, this home features the master bedroom with walk in robe and completed by the en-suite whilst to the rear of the house you find the three additional bedrooms with built in robes and additional bathroom. Additionally, this home has plenty more to offer with open plan kitchen, dining and living with a separate living room and study at the front. The home is completed by a games room and undercover courtyard.
This home is currently tenanted until the 6th of January, 2022 at $400 p/week.
* Master with walk in robe and en-suite
* Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
* Separate second bathroom and toilet
* Dual living areas
* Separate study and games room
* R30 zoning on approx. 592 square metres
* Fully ducted air-conditioning
* Partially refloored
This home is packed with value, and must be experienced first hand. Don’t hesitate to get in touch to find home open times – Kyle Wilson 0415 831 756
* 600m to East Cannington Reserve
* 950m to Cannington Train Station
* 1.1km to Gibbs Street Primary School
* 1.7km to Carousel Shopping Centre
* 2.0km to St Norbert College
* 17.5km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimensions:
– Council Rates $1,631.37 pa
– Water Rates $1,221.51 pa
- 4 bed
- 2 bath