22 Perlis Road, Brabham WA 6055
Fantastic Family Home with Space to Spare!
Brabham WA 6055POA
House - Brabham WA
CURRENT OFFER $540,000 – 4 QUALIFIED BIDDERS. The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers). The property may sell at any time, contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Metres from lush parklands on a quiet street in Brabham is this beautifully presented family home. Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate theatre, study and a spectacular backyard for entertaining, this home is a great fit for growing families.
Blackout curtains and double timber doors create a welcoming atmosphere in the separate theatre, the perfect space for family movies nights or a retreat for the teenagers. Utilise the study as a home office, playroom or library to suit your needs. The open lounge and dining area offers excellent potential as the main living zone of the home. Natural light pours in through large windows and double sliding doors leading to the alfresco.
The family chef will be delighted with the well-appointed kitchen, boasting a 900mm oven, five-burner gas cooktop, integrated rangehood and built-in pantry. Plenty of benchtop space will make meal prepping a breeze, and there’s reams of under-bench and overhead cabinetry. A breakfast bar will suit the kids during those before-school rushes.
With a recessed wall and downlights adding to the feeling of spaciousness, the master bedroom is an inviting escape for the adults. A generous walk-in robe offers plenty of room for clothes storage. The ensuite has been gracefully designed with his and her basins, under-bench cabinetry, shower and a separate WC.
Each of the minor bedrooms feature double mirrored robes, and will accommodate the kids as they grow with room for study desks. The family bathroom includes a bathtub, single vanity and shower, all in neutral tones.
The fantastic backyard will be the setting for countless evenings entertaining family and friends. Protected from the elements beneath the main roof of the home, the paved alfresco just needs your outdoor furniture and barbeque. A decked corner of the yard with built-in bench seating is surrounded by raised garden beds and established greenery. Ideal as a spot for a firepit, the whole family will enjoy gathering around to roast marshmallows. Not to be forgotten is the furry family member, who will love the patch of lawn and the park a few metres down the road.
Virtual Tour available upon request.
To register your interest in this magnificent family home today, contact the Selling Agents today to book an inspection.
• 4 bed, 2 bath family home
• Additional theatre and study
• 400sqm block, 172sqm internally
• Built in 2016
• Double lock up garage with single roller door to backyard
• Carpet to bedrooms, tiles throughout living
• Established front and rear gardens
• Rear alfresco including decked seating area
• Laundry with separate WC and external door
• Huge WIR to master suite
• Double mirrored robes to all minor bedrooms
• 900mm oven and five-burner gas cooktop
• Breakfast bar
• Open living/dining
• Rear garden shed
• 260m to Shipley Park
• 650m to Brabham Primary School
• 600m to Jungle Park Whiteman Edge
• 720m to brand-new Whiteman Edge Shopping Village
• 2.8km to Caversham Wildlife Park
• 4.4km to Ellenbrook Secondary College
• 4.2km to Ellenbrook Christian College
• 3.8km to Swan Valley Anglican School
• 4.5km to Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre
• Bus stops on Partridge Street
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport