214A Edward Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Low maintenance lifestyle in a prime location!
Osborne Park WA 6017POA
House - Osborne Park WA
What we love.
Set in a 15-minute zone, within walking distance of Robinson Reserve, the shops, cafes and restaurants on Main Street, you will find this three-bedroom home ready and waiting.
Nestled in the quiet Edward Street, tucked behind the secure front courtyard, you will find a home that is ready to move in or a safe investment.
What to know.
As you approach, you will find the private front courtyard with ample room to relax and entertain. Step inside to find a light and bright entry with a front living room with Fujitsu split system. Across the hallway, you will find the open plan meals and kitchen area with shoppers’ entry from the single garage with roller access to the rear where you could park a trailer or small car.
The kitchen will have you entertaining with family and friends with a large fridge recess, walk-in pantry, Technika oven, gas cooktop, built-in drawer dishwasher and ample storage.
Travel down into the bedroom wing, where you will find bedrooms two and three, complete with built-in robes with a centrally located family bathroom and laundry with outdoor access. The bathroom is complete with a bath, shower, vanity, and separate toilet.
The master is located at the opposite end with a Sharp split system for all-year-round comfort, alarm system access point and walk-in robe.
Whether you’re a first home buyer or savvy investor, this one is a must-see, with a low maintenance lifestyle on your doorstep!
Important note: No Body Corporate or Scheme – Common Building Insurance only
Property Features include but are not limited to;
• Built 2003
• Security screens
• Roller shutters
• Single remote garage with shopper entry and roller access to rear courtyard with drying area and shed
• Reticulated garden beds in the front courtyard
• Private and secure front courtyard
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Alarm system
• Solar panels
• 2 x split systems
• Functional laundry with outdoor access
• Minutes to Robinson Reserve
• Short walk to cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops on Main Street
• Set in the 15-minute zone, 15 minutes to the beach and the CBD
• Easy access to Osborne Park
• Close to Glendalough train station
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces