21 Sapling Way, Hocking WA 6065
One Rare Gem!
Hocking WA 6065POA
House - Hocking WA
It’s rare to find a home as well maintained and cared for like this one! Located close to schools, multiple parks and within walking distance to shops and transport. This immaculately presented Hocking home will appeal to a wide range of Buyers of all ages including downsizers.
Light and bright with two separate living areas, four bedrooms, a renovated bathroom and beautiful, lush private rear garden, this could be the perfect place to call home. An inspection is essential to truly appreciate this quality opportunity on offer here so call Dan now on 0401 661 114 to arrange your viewing.
4 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, patio, single garage and double carport.
– This quality built Summit home is designed to ensure harmonious family living; this charming home will accommodate most with ease.
– As you step through the front door you will feel the love which has been poured into this home over the years.
– Beautifully maintained and painted throughout with neutral décor. There are also plantation shutters on most windows, meaning you can simply move your furniture straight in!
– Huge 3.78Kw solar power system ensures big power bills are a thing of the past!
– Two distinct living zones so there’s plenty of room on offer here.
– Open plan kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, plenty of cupboard and bench space and big pantry. It’s the ideal space to be inspired and get creative with the cooking!
– Spacious tiled family and casual dining area are truly the heart of the home.
– Separate lounge area to the front of the home is a great place to relax at the end of the day.
– The privately positioned main bedroom to the rear of the home features built in robe and is adjacent to the bathroom.
– The three minor bedrooms are a good size all with built in robes so no squabbles from the kids in that department!
– Renovated bathroom looks and feels luxurious.
– Laundry conveniently close to the undercover patio which is great for drying clothes under cover in winter!
– The attractive, private under cover patio area is an ideal space to enjoy your peaceful morning coffee, enjoy outdoor relaxation and entertain family and friends.
– Rear garden also features beautiful, lush established garden with abundant fruit trees and grassed area… ideal for family fun. There’s also plenty of room for a pool!
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
– Single, secure garage, plus double under cover carport.
Other features include: Garden shed, roof insulation, automated reticulation, instant gas hot water system.
Built in 1988 and is situated on approx. 681m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it’s members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport