21 Donar Street, Innaloo WA 6018
STUNNING FAMILY RETREAT! ALL OFFERS BY SEPTEMBER 22 (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
Innaloo WA 6018POA
House - Innaloo WA
It’s not often I come across a property that has left such an indelible mark on its owners. This unique and meticulously renovated home has created lifelong memories for this family, let me share with you their reflections …….
“We have brought up our children here and they have had so much fun growing up with plenty of room to play and so many happy memories. It’s the perfect home to raise a family with two separate wings in the home – the children have enjoyed the rear wing with their own living areas, bedrooms and bathroom and the adults in the front wing with our large bedroom, own bathroom and lovely lounge with our fireplace that goes days and night in winter.
The home has fantastic entertaining areas with our amazing cabana at the front of the home which we love so much as it’s north facing to catch the winter sun and we also have plenty of storage in our carport and a big shed. Our grand children love the front yard for riding their bikes and skateboards. When we renovated the home we selected materials like decking and exposed aggregate to make sure it would be easy to maintain.
With the fencing and electric gate we installed it makes the home so private and secure and we can fit four cars in which has been perfect for us.
Being close to the Woodlands border the location is so convenient – we have cinemas, cafes, restaurants, shopping, and wine bars close by and the beach is only 5 minutes’ drive and with access to the freeway nearby the CBD is only 10 minutes away.
We are really going to miss the relaxed lifestyle here but it’s time for the next chapter in our lives and we know the new owners will love this home as much as we have.”
Additional feature you will love:
• Feature leadlight front door
• Stunning solid jarrah floorboards
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• New Electrolux self-cleaning oven
• Fully insulated
• New Smeg dishwasher
• Well positioned separate/private drying court
• New MEC 5-burner gas cook top
• Stone kitchen benchtops
• Bedroom 2 perfect for a home business/ studio, with feature skylight
• Bedroom 3 has direct access to the veranda/cabana
• Feature seating/storage in the cabana
• Storage in the carport and separate shed
• Cork flooring in the living
• New privacy screens to the cabana
• Decorative cornicing and high ceilings throughout
• Established mulberry and grass trees
• 6.5 KW Solar panel system/ inverter
• Outdoor shower and clothesline
• Gas bayonets in the lounge and living
• Gas and water services available in the cabana for a future built in BBQ and sink
• Three TV points
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Parking for a trailer/boat/caravan and additional verge parking
• Freshly painted
ALL OFFERS BY WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 22 (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport