20 Lord Hobart Drive, Madora Bay WA 6210
YOU'LL WANT TO SEE THIS ONE!
Madora Bay WA 6210POA
House - Madora Bay WA
Buying a family home isn’t that hard really, just focus on a good, solid home, on a big block and in a great suburb. Tick tick tick! This home has it all and is ready to move straight in. Madora Bay is also one of the best suburbs around with the beach at the end of the street in one direction with shops and great schooling at the other end.
The reasons why:
– Big family home with high ceilings
– 4 big bedrooms, the master in particular
– Awesome bathrooms, inc double vanity & corner bath to ensuite
– Separate study or potential 5th bedroom
– Near enclosed large theatre room for the big screen TV
– Open plan family, dining & kitchen
– Modern kitchen with stacks of storage and bench space
– Shoppers door to double garage
– Ducted air con
– Large under main roof alfresco
– 630sqm block, so plenty of lawn and garden for the whole family & those pets
So don’t get distracted by those newer homes on MUCH smaller blocks, buy something the whole family will enjoy! Properties at this price range in Madora Bay are very hard to find and will become even harder over the coming weeks and months, so don’t delay and call Selling Agent John Phillips today.
century 21 mandurah century 21 real estate realestate real estate mandurah
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however buyers must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport