20 Leicester Square, Alexander Heights WA 6064
Perfect family home!
Alexander Heights WA 6064POA
House - Alexander Heights WA
Situated on a quiet street in a very sought out pocket of Alexander heights, this Leicester Square home is one you don’t want to miss.
The home is located on a very generous 701sqm block, with open plan living and 3 very good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Originally with a four-bedroom design, it won’t take much to convert this space back to a 4th bedroom. The master suite includes an ensuite and walk in dressing room. Bedrooms 2 & 3 all have built in robes. The designer had a good feel for flow and it’s why the layout is just perfect, the home is spacious and allows a lot of natural light throughout. There are 2 very generous sized open plan living areas and a beautiful modernised kitchen, perfect for the home cook. The kitchen and living overlooks the large patio and spacious garden, creating an indoor/outdoor space that can be enjoyed all year round.
The property offers, easy care living with clean carpeted bedrooms and ‘timber look’ flooring throughout. You will be cool in summer and warm in winter with ducted heating and cooling system, ceiling fans and tinted windows throughout and roller shutters on the minor bedrooms. The undercover garage offers 3 cars spaces tandem for complete security for your pride and joy.
This wonderful home is close to many amenities, walking distance to Ian Robbins park and Alexander Heights park and a 50m walk down the path to the very popular Alinjarra Primary School.
If you are looking for a spacious family home or prime investment opportunity, then look no further.
The following features are included:
– Double brick and tile home.
– Secure carport with automatic roller door with rear access.
– Master suite, with a 6 door walk in dressing room and ensuite.
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes.
– Lovely & bright open plan kitchen in neutral colours with ample cupboards, pantry, 900mm gas burner cooktop and oven.
– Separate lounge and dining to front.
– Main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living area, along with refrigerated system in the living.
– Ducted gas heating and gas negus point to main living area.
– Bore reticulation to front and back garden.
– Large double sized patio.
– Luscious easy care gardens and established trees with new colourbond fencing.
– Garden shed
– Instant gas hot water
Call me to view this wonderful home today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport