20 Kellow Pl, Fremantle WA 6160
FREE STANDING HOME- NO STRATA FEES
Fremantle WA 6160POA
House - Fremantle WA
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Boasting two bedrooms, one bathroom upstairs and an additional guest room or study downstairs, this fantastic free standing, survey strata property offers ocean glimpses from the spacious courtyard and second storey balcony. With close proximity to endless restaurants and cafés, you will soon be enjoying the desirable Freo lifestyle.
Downstairs, an open lounge and dining room offers comfortable living year round with split system air-conditioning. Sliding doors out to the courtyard invite natural light to pour into this space. An additional downstairs single bedroom features a customised desk and cabinetry, making this an ideal room for a home office or third bedroom.
The kitchen is beautifully appointed with a built-in pantry, integrated Fisher & Paykel dish drawer and Smeg oven and cooktop. Overhead and under bench cabinetry supplies ample storage space.
Spacious and open, the master bedroom boasts a generous walk-in robe. Double sliding doors lead to the balcony, providing a leafy outlook across the courtyard and to the cricket oval beyond. The second upstairs bedroom will effortlessly accommodate a queen bed, and the bathroom is complete with an integrated bath and shower, WC and oversized vanity with basin.
Bordered by low-maintenance plants and shaded by established trees, the paved courtyard is a tranquil spot to sit and enjoy your latte or glass of wine. There’s endless potential to add outdoor seating or potted plants to make this space your own.
Enjoy a dip at South Beach and sample the culinary delights Fremantle is famous for. White Gum Valley Primary School is under 600 metres away, for families with youngsters. This neat townhouse is in a sensational location and won’t be available for long. To register your interest today contact Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 175 643.
AT A GLANCE
– Two bed, one bath two-storey townhouse
– Additional single bedroom/study
– Single carport and additional parking space
– Spacious courtyard with glimpses to the ocean
– Smeg oven and gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel dish drawer
– Under stairs storage space
– Generous walk-in robe in master bedroom
– Tiles throughout, carpet to bedrooms and stairs
– Security screen at front door, roller shutters on other external doors
– Second storey balcony with glimpses to the ocean
– Split system air-conditioning in living and master bed
– Roman bath and WC in upstairs bathroom
– Second shower and WC in laundry
– Garden shed
– Backs onto to Stevens Reserve
– 1.7km to Bathers Beach
– 540m to Fremantle Hospital
– 980m to Fremantle Markets
– 1.5km to Fremantle Station
– 1.3km to Esplanade Park
– 550m to White Gum Valley Primary School
– 1.4km to Fremantle College
– 1.6km to The University of Notre Dame
– 1.9km to South Beach
– 350m to bus stops on Hampton Road
Property Code: 250
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport