20/20 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004
Light Filled Designer Apartment!
East Perth WA 6004POA
Apartment - East Perth WA
This beautifully-presented and light-filled 2 bedroom 2 bathroom “Majestic Quay” apartment offers impressive living in a secure complex that is nestled right on Royal Street, allowing you to experience restaurants, bars, shops, lush parklands, the Swan River and free public transport at your front door.
The open-plan living, dining and kitchen space is more than comfortable and boasts a study nook, as well as an extra casual-meals area. A sublime east-facing aspect allows your own large private balcony to overlook the sprawling and leafy waterside parklands of Claisebrook Cove.
Full porcelain tiling graces both luxurious bathrooms, along with a shower. The master ensuite comprises of a bonus bubbling spa bath too, as well as a toilet, shower and twin stone vanities.
Resident access to the common swimming pool and barbecue area is complemented by two secure under-cover car bays. With summer just around the corner, there is nowhere better to be.
Our world-class Optus Stadium is also just around the corner and across Matagarup Bridge, with Burswood’s famous Crown Towers only minutes away in their own right. Everything else is within arm’s reach, only adding to one of the most convenient locations in the city’s east end!
– Single level 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom design
– Light and bright with park views
– Top floor position with Stadium glimpses
– Modern, top-class fittings throughout
– Quality kitchen bench tops, splashbacks
– Kitchen wine racking
– Outdoor balcony entertaining
– Leafy eastern aspect
– Carpeted bedrooms, including a large master suite with balcony access
– Separate laundry with a built-in double storage cupboard
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Secure intercom access
– Two secure side-by-side car bays
– Built in 2001 (approx.)
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
– Minutes away from the nearest CAT bus stop
– Our famous Swan River at your doorstep
– 700m to the Perth Girls’ School precinct
– 800m to the WACA Ground and Gloucester Park
– 900m to Claisebrook Train Station
– 1.0km to the Wellington Square redevelopment
– 2.5km to Perth CBD
– 3.6km to Optus Stadium
– 3.6km to Crown Towers
– Highgate Primary School and Bob Hawke College catchment
– Close to both Mercedes and Trinity Colleges
Rates & Dimensions:
– Total Area 161sqm
– Living Area 120sqm
– Council Rates $2,026.75 pa
– Water Rates $1,322.52 pa
– Strata Admin $2,025.00 p/qtr
– Strata Reserve $1,950.00 p/qtr
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport