2/72 Gardner Street, Como WA 6152
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Como WA 6152POA
Villa - Como WA
Tucked away on one of Como’s most sought after tree lined streets, is this perfectly located, light filled, low maintenance, lock up and leave villa. Situated in a well kept complex on the Como Beach side of Canning Highway, this is sure to tick all the boxes.
What’s to love inside?
– 2 spacious open planned living areas
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobes
– 2 double bedrooms, one with built-in double wardrobes and the other currently serving as an office
– 2 Split reverse cycle A/C units – one in the Master Bedroom, one in the 2nd bedroom and a reverse cycle wall unit in the lounge
– 4 Ceiling fans, in all 3 bedrooms and living room
What’s to love outside?
– Great entertaining area/private courtyard
– Reticulation front and back
– Separate storage area
– Well kept complex
Other features Include:
– Single lock up garage with the potential to park 2 cars tandem
– Alarm system
– Share the driveway with just one neighbour
What’s to love about the location?
– Preston Street shops, restaurants and cinema
– South Perth Library
– Riverside pathways
– Angelo Street cafe’s & shopping precinct
All within 10-15mins walking distance
Great access to public transport, highways and a short drive to Perth CBD! Whether you’re downsizing and looking for a lock up and leave, a first time home buyer starting your property journey or an investor looking to add to their portfolio, this is the perfect place to put your own stamp on.
Presenting all offers by September 20th. For further information or for a copy of the floor plan, contact Jack Shaw on 0466 898 054.
*Please note the seller reserves the right to sell prior without notice*
*Disclaimer: Ray White South Perth have in preparing this advert used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities to verify the information contained in this advert.*
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces