2/32 Simpson Street, Applecross WA 6153
Spacious North Facing Townhouse!
Applecross WA 6153POA
House - Applecross WA
Situated in a stylish group of just seven brand new luxury homes, this spacious townhouse offers downsizers and busy professionals a unique opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of this desirable riverside enclave. Designed with a relaxed, lock-and-leave lifestyle in mind, this stunning boutique home boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate internal living areas and an expansive North-facing balcony.
At ground level, enter your home via the extra-large, double lock-up garage, and greet your guests via secure audio-video intercom. Your personal lift is a convenient inclusion for carrying shopping upstairs to your glamour kitchen or for those who find stairs difficult. The laundry features 40mm stone benchtops with recesses for your washer and dryer, a pull-out hamper, and ample storage space.
On the first level, you’ll find a walk-through powder room leading to the first of two master bedroom ensuites, where you’ll find a frameless shower with rainhead fitting and a stone-topped vanity. The queen-sized bedroom offers triple mirrored built-in robes with a considered cabinetry fit-out.
The impressive, open-plan living and dining area enjoys abundant natural light, given the northern orientation and expansive doors opening to the terrace. You’ll love the remote control Vergola which allows you to spend hours in this beautiful space, overlooking the lilac-coloured Jacarandas as the sun goes down.
The kitchen is elegant in design, with reams of push-to-open cabinetry, glass splashbacks and Bosch appliances, including an integrated dishwasher in the island bench. Additional highlights include extra power, data and USB points, a recessed double sink with pull-out mixer tap and sleek engineered stone benchtops.
A further light-filled living area offers a separate internal space to relax or set up as a stylish home office. Another master suite incorporates customised built-in mirrored robes, pendant lighting and a deluxe semi-ensuite with a screenless shower, bath, WC and oversized vanity. The third bedroom shares the ensuite and also offers built-in robes.
Aside from the high-end inclusions and finishes, the location of this contemporary home is second-to-none – everything you love about Applecross is a short stroll away. Public transport is easily accessible on Canning Highway, Riseley Square shopping precinct and Applecross Village are on your doorstep for endless shopping, dining and entertainment options. Medical facilities and gyms are close at hand, and other amenities including beauty salons and Pharmacy 777.
Property features include, but are not limited to:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 2 internal living areas
• Personal lift
• AV video intercom entry
• Internal motion sensor alarm
• 600x600mm porcelain tiling throughout (carpet to bedrooms)
• Large double lock-up garage with epoxy floor & storage room
• 31-course ceilings with LED downlights throughout
• Generous built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Full-height tiling to all wet areas
• Heat lamps to both bathrooms
• Built-in entertainment cabinet in living area
• Frameless glass balustrading to staircase
• A combination of elegant sheer curtains and roller blinds throughout
• North-facing balcony with automatic Vergola & rain sensor
• Welcoming front courtyard at entry
• Bosch kitchen appliances, including 900mm cooktop, pyrolytic oven, built in combination microwave oven and dishwasher
• Excellent storage options in the garage, kitchen & laundry, plus double linen
• Step and Shadowline cornices throughout
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Contemporary render and feature brick elevation with a bespoke artistic mural
• 260m to Riseley Square precinct
• 685m to the Swan River
• 1km to Applecross Village
• 1.7km to Heathcote Reserve
• 2.3km to Canning Bridge Station
• 2.2km to Deepwater Point
• 1.6km to Wireless Hill Park
• 1.9km to the Raffles Hotel
Register your interest in this high-end luxury home today. Contact Chadd Boucher on 0433 043 437 or Charlie Clarke on 0406 626 527.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Carport