2/136-140 Gildercliffe Street, Scarborough WA 6019
SUPER PRIVATE VILLA… 1 OF 8… LOCATION plus… BEACH… COFFEE…EATERIES
Scarborough WA 6019POA
Villa - Scarborough WA
A MUST VIEW with too many positives to list.
Crisp, light and bright 2 bedroom villa nestled within beautifully maintained gardens in a quiet group of 8.
72m2 residence. Well thought out floor plan with 2 good size bedrooms, a central bathroom with separate private WC, spacious living zone, flowing to fabulous, totally private courtyard with covered alfresco dining, BBQ, sink, storage and everything you want for private gatherings.
Under cover parking and visitor parking facilities.
Ideally located, close to shopping, cafes, Scarborough Beach and public transport.
TOP REASONS TO BUY
1. Tiny group of 8 well managed villas in brilliant location.
2. 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceiling fans
3. Central bathroom with private WC, separate linen cupboard plus large separate laundry
room with own access to rear courtyard.
4. Wooden floorboards in living zone, carpeted bedrooms.
5. Well appointed kitchen with good storage, gas & electric appliances, tiled splashback,
rolled benchtops, S/steel built in exhaust unit
6. Excellent sized living zone with allocated separate dining via half wall
7. Muted modern décor throughout, light and bright with 2 skylights.
8. Brilliant private rear courtyard, with BBQ, sink, storage cupboards, raised landscaped
rockwall garden, U/C alfresco dining. Steps to rear gate access.
9. Rinnai instant storage gas HWS/SSRC air conditioned/ceiling fans/security screens.
10. Tenanted at $400 per week until 24/02/22. First home buyers can move in.
Investors TAKE NOTE excellent tenant is very keen to stay on and would be an asset.
11. Close to everything important for easy, convenient living
12. Council rates $1,437.46 pa; Water rates $1,062.49; Strata levies $614.05/quarter/
Reserve fund $61.40 / quarter
The details shown are for information only and may contain errors or omissions. Please check all details and measurements and do not rely solely on the information contained herein.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces