1A Bridgewater Drive, Kallaroo WA 6025
CHARMING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Kallaroo WA 6025POA
Duplex - Kallaroo WA
UNDER OFFER BY SANGITA!!
Looking to buy but not ready to make the move just yet? This charming three-bedroom home presents the perfect investment opportunity within the sought-after coastal suburb of Kallaroo, where the current owner would love the chance to remain in the property for up to 18 months!
Lovingly maintained and adorned with cosy hardwood flooring and beaming natural light throughout, the quaint living room features a ceiling fan and flows freely through to the open plan kitchen and dining space that benefits from split system reverse cycle air conditioning. The kitchen enjoys a simplistic design, with an electric stovetop, oven, and great storage.
The master bedroom is of good size and enjoys a ceiling fan, built-in robe, and secure roller shutter to window, and a further two bedrooms offer plenty of light, one also with a mirrored built-in robe and roller shutter. They are serviced by the family bathroom with single vanity and separate shower.
With unobstructed side access to the property, the expansive back yard features a spacious, paved undercover alfresco effortlessly overlooking the leafy green established gardens that are lined with a delicious array of fruit trees. The likes of mandarin, lemon, fig, and olive trees flourish for your enjoyment, along with a trailing passionfruit vine towards the back of the garden. Lush lawn will have your pet running in circles and a great sized garden shed exists for extra storage needs or can even be used as a small workshop.
In a fantastic locale, this attractive residence is within a short driving distance to Whitfords and Mullaloo Beach, and benefits from easy access to main arterial roads. Close to Batavia Park, Bridgewater Park and just 200m away from Springfield Primary School, it doesn’t get easier than this!
The guesswork has already been taken out with a quality tenant secured for your perusal, so what are you waiting for? Call Sangita Forrest on 0424 088 058 to register your interest.
• Open plan kitchen and dining with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Cosy living room with ceiling fan
• Hardwood flooring throughout
• Good sized master with ceiling fan, built-in robe and roller shutter to window
• Two minor bedrooms, one with built-in robe and roller shutter to window
• Shared family bathroom with single vanity and shower
• Laundry with access to outdoor clothesline
• Large paved alfresco overlooking lush lawn and established gardens including mandarin, lemon, fig and olive trees, and a passionfruit vine
• Good sized shed
• Front lawn with side access to property
• Communal driveway with sheltered parking for one vehicle
• 200m away from Springfield Primary School and close to St Marks Anglican Community School
• Close to Batavia Park, Bridgewater Park and Whitfords West Park
• A short drive from Whitfords Shopping Centre with restaurants, café’s gyms, and shopping
• Great access to public transport, main arterial roads, and the Mitchell Freeway
• Near to Whitfords Beach
• Less than 7km to the famous Hillarys Boat Harbour for strolls and sunset dinners
What’s it worth to you? Contact Sangita 0424 088 058
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces