19 Mahonia Place, Duncraig WA 6023
TERRIFIC FAMILY TRANQUILLITY!
Duncraig WA 6023POA
House - Duncraig WA
Auction 30th October 2021 at 12pm, Unless Sold Prior.
Escape to the cul-de-sac seclusion that this wonderful four bedroom, two bathroom home offers you, in an exceptional family-friendly location close to everything you could ever want or need.
At the front of the house, a versatile fourth bedroom with built-in robe and split-system air-conditioning doubles as a potential nursery or study, depending on your personal living needs. The other three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort, inclusive of a larger master suite where another split-system and full-height built-in wardrobes meet an impressive fully-tiled and renovated ensuite bathroom with sleek white cabinetry, twin “his and hers” vanities, a shower and more.
Upon entry into the residence, a large sunken and carpeted formal lounge (with its soaring high raked ceilings) is overlooked by the formal dining room and extends outdoors to a fantastic pitched patio for covered entertaining by the spacious backyard. Sit back, relax and watch as the kids let their imaginations run wild out on the sprawling green lawns.
A stylish adjacent kitchen boasts a electric blind and has been modernised to include sparkling stone bench tops, attractive splashbacks, an electric Smeg stovetop, a separate St George electric oven, a white LG dishwasher, an integrated range hood, a built-in Panasonic microwave, double sinks and more. There is also a casual-meals area off here that looks down to sunken games and family rooms – the latter playing host to a cathedral-style ceiling with a fan, plus split-system air-conditioning. Both spaces enjoy external access to the alfresco, too.
The two carpeted minor bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by a main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The budding tradesman of the house will absolutely love the lock-up workshop and mechanic’s pit at the rear, accessible via the side gate plus a single lock-up carport.
Stroll to the lush Marri Reserve around the corner, with Duncraig Primary School, fresh food and coffee at the impressive Duncraig Shopping Centre, bus stops and Duncraig Senior High School also nearby. Throw in a very handy proximity to community sporting facilities, the freeway, Greenwood Train Station, Sacred Heart College, major shopping centres, beautiful beaches and coastal cafes, restaurants and entertainment at the magnificent Hillarys Boat Harbour and you have yourself the most convenient of locations in which to live in. Opportunity knocks for you here – and loudly!
For further information please contact Scott 0417 181 185 or Emma 0405 149 278 today.
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Study, nursery or fourth bedroom – you choose
• Carpeted formal front lounge and dining rooms
• Renovated kitchen and master-ensuite bathroom
• BIR’s to all three bedrooms
• Casual-meals area
• Separate family and games/activity rooms
• Practical main family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Solid Karri wooden floorboards
• 5kw solar-power system (with 24 rooftop panels)
• Ducted-evaporative plus split-system air-conditioning
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Down lights
• Skirting boards
• Security screens
• Pitched outdoor patio-entertaining area, overlooking the rear yard
• Single lock-up carport, plus drive-through access from the side gate to a large rear workshop/double garage with a roller door, mechanical pit and a shade sail preceding it
• Large and lush backyard with lawns
• Front and rear reticulation
• Ample driveway parking space
• Pure water system
• Tinted windows to the west side (ensuite, kitchen and meals)
• Large 795sqm (approx.) cul-de-sac block
• Built in 1984 (approx.)
• Very quiet cul-de-sac
• Walk to bus stops, Duncraig Primary School, shopping at Duncraig Fresh and lush local parks
• Close to Duncraig Senior High School and more shopping (and medical amenities) at Glengarry Village
• St Stephen’s School in close proximity
• Easy access to the freeway, Greenwood Train Station, the beach, Hillarys Boat Harbour and major shopping centres at both Westfield Whitford City and the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport