19 Jeanhulley Road, High Wycombe WA 6057
Beautifully Cosy Home With Country Style kitchen
High Wycombe WA 6057POA
House - High Wycombe WA
There is no doubt that the heart of any loving home starts with the kitchen. It’s where precious memories are made with family and friends and here at 19 Jeanhulley Road, there is going to be a lot of those memories.
The original home has had some beautiful upgrades like painting throughout with a modern colour pallet complimented with sleek window treatments and shiny timber floor boards.
The bathroom has a had a full renovation with floor to ceiling tiling, semi frameless shower next to the bath, dark timber and white cabinetry with a vessel vanity.
The Laundry has been completed to match with bright white cabinets and a dark timber top, tiled splash back and grey floor tiles.
There is no doubt though, the best part of this already amazing home is the country style kitchen which is a huge rear extension to the original home. The design of it has been made to be able to cook and entertain at the same time. The high raked ceilings make the space feel huge while the modern appliances and huge amount of bench space is perfect for the chef in the home.
All of the this is positioned on a huge 827 sqm block so the kids will have heaps of space to play and have fun.
All features include:
• Beautiful country style kitchen with raked ceiling, 6 burner gas cook top and range hood, F+P dishwasher, huge amount of bench space and timber breakfast bar, subway tiled splash back, WIP, Toshiba split system, pendant lighting and white venetian blinds. All this wraps perfectly around a large kitchen table.
• Large front lounge room with polished timber floors, RC split system, gas bayonets and plenty of space for an additional kids activity or dining space
• Master bedroom with 6 x BIR, ceiling fan, Toshiba split system, polished floor boards and double roller blinds
• Bedroom 2 and 3 both with polished timber floors and double roller blinds
• Renovated bath room with floor to ceiling tiling, semi frameless shower and rain head shower head, bath, heat light and dark timber/white cabinetry with a vessel vanity
• Renovated laundry features bright white cabinets and a dark timber top, tiled splash back and grey floor tiles
• 8 x 4m approx. paved patio area. Massive grassed area for the kids to play on
• Huge 6 x 3m approx. work shop with extra thick concrete floor and roller door access
• Security alarm system
• Built 1967
• 827 sqm block approx.
Please call Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244 for further details or viewing times.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces