19 Beckworth Avenue, Kiara WA 6054
SIZE DOES MATTER
Kiara WA 6054POA
House - Kiara WA
Looking for big bedrooms and lots of living space? You won’t be disappointed with this large double brick and tile family home on a 680sqm block.
This home has it all – enclosed front yard, two living areas, a good size kitchen, 4 great size bedrooms, plus an additional bedroom / study, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and the most amazing undercover alfresco area, it’s the biggest we’ve seen in awhile!
You want space, you’ve got it. And in a quiet neighbourhood. Close to the shops and amenities, not too far from Tonkin Highway, Hampton Senior High School and Bottlebrush Park… this home was built for families that like to entertain.
With an impressive features list, this is one home you definitely don’t want to miss out on…
• Ducted reverse cycle air con, installed only 12 months ago
• Huge undercover alfresco area
• A 2-car undercover carport with potential drive through access
• Enclosed front yard
• Wraparound patio
• Sunken lounge at front with Roman blinds
• Additional sunken lounge leading to the alfresco with built in bar
• Good size kitchen with walk in pantry
• Roller blinds and curtains
• Large master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Great size 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Good size second bathroom
• 5th bedroom, or study / home office
• Large laundry good storage
• Additional separate WC
• Access to rear alfresco area from front
• Easy care garden with shed
• XL Rheem gas hot water system
Working from home? No problem. Need breathing room? You’ve got it. This home has more than enough room for you to work from home comfortably, or when necessary, to avoid one another completely.
Call Aaron 0417 931 604 or Phoebe on 0432 929 249 to arrange a viewing.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport